Gift Private Day Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Old City and Bangkok City Tour

My husband and I booked two separate days of tours with Gift on the recommendation of a friend and... read more

Reviewed December 26, 2019
lscars98
Very Gifted Lady

If you want an excellent guide who knows and loves her people and country then Gift is the lady. We... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2019
bam35
Norwich, United Kingdom

All reviews local thai restaurant private air conditioned car day trip grand palace an excellent guide public transportation itinery significance traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Gift was a wonderful tour guide. She took us around Bangkok showing us the highlights. She was able to get us into the palace very easily on a day that was quite crowded. Her english is excellent. Above everything else, she is an extremely nice person. Our daughter wasn't feeling well that day, and Gift was very in tune with her needs and also our needs as a family. We would definitely recommend Gift as a tour guide!

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Gift was a wonderful tour guide for our family! We had a very short time in Bangkok and wanted to see as much as possible in a short amount of time. Gift kept us moving around Bangkok quickly while sharing wonderful information about the city. We had our three children (Ages 10, 7 and 6). They had lots of questions! Gift patiently and kindly answered them all. The kids loved her! We were so grateful! We were also grateful that Gift snapped pictures along the way for us. We finally have vacation photos with the whole family! We were happy Gift taught us to use the Sky Train. The next day we had a short amount of time in the city and we felt confident getting around. Overall it was a wonderful day in Bangkok!

Date of experience: December 2016
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Dear my valued Guests,
Thank you very much for your wonderful reviews. It makes me so happy all the day long today. I feel like I have more power and energy to work go on. Thank you so much again for your time to share your experiences to others. Hope to have a chance to take care of you again.
Always wel come back to My wonderful country.
God Bless You.

Guide Gift

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I planned a trip to Phuket and decided to add two days in Bangkok. After reviewing tours, I became a little overwhelmed because all of the tours were large groups. I also became a little overwhelmed by the number of places that you could tour (we only had two days). I found gift guide and emailed her. In hours via email, I was able to planned two private tours with her at a reasonable price(she uses PayPal if you are skittish about transacting via email). One full day and a half day. Gift's English is excellent! She was very knowledgeable about the city and provided insight and stories as we moved along. She did not give long boring rehearsed speeches! You can tell that she loves the city and her job. She also times the visits to avoid heavy crowds! That was AMAZING! As we were leaving places, crowds of people were coming in! As an extra added bonus, gift took pictures of us and email them to us after the tour. She knew exactly where to place us to get the perfect pics (see pics that I posted). Her recommendation for restaurant and shopping were perfect. I travel a lot and normally shy away from tours unless it's a short trip. However, Gift was a perfect tour guide and her prices make it reasonable to allow for a private tour.

1  Thank 301nandic

Dear my lovely clients ,

Thank you very much again for choosing my service this time of your visiting. I was so enjoy with your children and you.... Your children were so nice and talkative ones. I will never forget them and you too.
And hope to take care of you and your children again. I really love them.
Thank you very much again for your worthy time to write this wonderful review. I believe your experiences will be so helpful for many travellers.

Hope to meet you and take care of you again in the future.

May God bless you and your family.

GuideGift

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Gift is a wonderful guide! She made our trip to Bangkok really amazing!
Always taking us to the right place at the right time! Almost magic! I Strongly recomend to friends that are thinking to visit Bangkok

Date of experience: November 2016

Dear my valued clients,

Thank you very much for using my service as a private tour. I am so glad to have a chance to take care of you.
Hope to have a chance to take care of you again.

God bless you.
Guide Gift

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Hye Gift, this is Dash from Japan. Hope you remember.

It was one of the best day with gift in this lovely country. It was my first time to Thailand and I just loved this country.

Regarding the trip with gift, me and my wife enjoyed it a lot. She arranged everything in prior of that day. We visited floating market, elephant and crocodile show. The lunch he arranged was also fabulous. And yes, she is a very good photographer too.

Thank you so much gift for making our day so lovely.
Do let me know when u come to japan. I will be your guide here in Tokyo :)

A sure recommendation to all. We will again visit Thailand next year and will try to arrange another tour with gift.
Thanks and regards