“Suck!! Over priced!!! Bad quality of food”

Bonjour French Restaurant
Ranked #6,383 of 11,164 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: One of Thailand’s most famous restaurants, Bonjour Bangkok is a veritable paradise in the middle of bustling Sukhumvit in Thonglor area.The well-manicured gardens have live White Peacocks and White Rabbits while the natural 500 square meter pond has Four Beautiful French Swans.Bonjour Bangkok restaurant is inside a former Royal Residence known as Palace of Pencils. The house is 80 years old and renovated to maintain the beauty and classic styling of the vintage building.Bonjour Bangkok’s Swan logo and the Live Swans point to the beautiful evolution of this building into the finest restaurant in Thailand, just as a swan matures from a duckling to a beautiful swan.Bonjour Bangkok menu is crafted by two amazingly creative chefs using the absolute best imported ingredients available anywhere in the world.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was totally disappointed with the food here. Everything in here is very expensive but taste and quality are very cheap. The signature dishes were bad, how can they cooked foiegras like this. Totally can not bear to finish all the food in my dish. My sister was got a stomachache from non fresh oyster. I never ever eat bad taste French food ever like this bonjour restaurant. The food decoration is bad. Low taste. I totally not recommend to anyone to dine here. Such a waste!!!

3  Thank Suzanna83
There are newer reviews for Bonjour French Restaurant

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Lamb Tenderloin was incredible. Very romantic restaurant with love swans, peacocks, rabbits, fountain

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I went to this restaurant to celebrate my engagement with my half as a friend recommendation and we have been impressed from the moment we entered the property. A beautiful house with a stunning atmosphere and a grand fountain.
The staff welcomed us warmly and gave us a good table with a view of the peacock garden.
We shared oysters and escargots as starter - Oysters was fresh as i could expect but i have been surprised by the escargots as i would have not think i could find such tasty ones in Thailand ! A recommend ! As for main course we had excellent French lamb tenderloin and and female duck. All perfectly cooked and paired with a great wine recommended by the staff.
We went for an excellent chocolate dessert they call Chocolate Chef d'Oeuvre that i could have called the cherry on the cake of a great experience !
The place is quiet and refined ... I will surely come back !

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The place was recommended by a friend. I admit that the location is charming and relaxing from the hustle of the city, but the quality of the food and the service are awful! I invited my girlfriend for a romantic dinner, and we experienced a sad moment for the French cuisine. Indeed, how it is possible to mess so badly such good products from France. The explanation from the service staffs were useless; the oysters were not fresh; the Foie Gras terrine was sour; the salad unseasoned; the veal was not roasted properly and was tasteless; the cheeses were chalky; the sabayon was liquid; and the wine was not at the right temperature. The most surprising was the arrogance of the boss and his staffs believing that they are doing the right thing! It is not because you are far from France that you should fool customers. What a pathetic pretention!

1  Thank Jean B