“Great place!”

HOLA Spanish Food
Ranked #2,243 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: HOLA BARCELONA Spanish food, its a new restaurant in Bangkok offering Spanish food, specially tapas and paella, also offering only Spanish wines! There are really very few Spanish restaurants in Bangkok and this one is bringing a fresh atmosphere and really good quality tapas, for their taste and their authenticity.They are just getting started so hurry up and come to the heart of Thonglor and enjoy with our open show kitchen!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I went to Hola Spanish because a friend of ours that travels to BKK said we had to try it.. It was delicious!!! Make sure to try the cava sangria!!!

Michael L, Owner at HOLA Spanish Food, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Emiliana,

Thank you for your comments.

We kindly like to inform you know that Cava sangria is a traditional drink from the north of spain. In in Catalunya is very tipical to drink in special events.

Next time you visit us we would like you to invite a glass of Wine Sangria so you can see the diference.

Best wishes.

Hope see you again

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am a great lover of Spanish food and it was a real delight to find Hola.
The restaurant is cosy and once you enter the quality the decoration quickly makes you forget you are in Bangkok. The owners are fantastic host and they will make you spend a really nice evening.
The owners spend their time to explain anything you would like to know and spare no efforts to make your experience a memorable one.
We did try a lot of tapas and they were all top class.
Many paella to choose from and once again the food was stunning.
Not only the best spanish food in town but also a first choice for an evening with family or friends.
Almost forgot....Barcelona fans

Dear Marcnus,

Aprecciate your clasify us as a gourmet restaurant election in Bangkok .

Coments like yours help us to keep improving.

Every day we go to buy fresh products and we work hard to offer to our costumers
the real autentic spanish taste in a nice atmosphere.

Kindly remind you we can prepare your favourite dish even not in the menu.

Hope to see you and your family again.

Gracias.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Delicious and extensive menu of tapas delights. Honestly, it feels like I haven't feasted on Spanish cuisine in ages. Did Hola satisfy my voracious craving? Absolutely. Located at a type of mini mall called Thonglor Eight. Not the easiest location to find in Bangkok, however I was lucky enough residing in a hotel that was close by. Albeit Thonglor Eight houses many satisfying cuisines, I definitely recommend stopping by Hola for a bite.

1  Thank christine g
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I have only been in Bangkok for 3 weeks but have eaten at Hola, Thonglo Eight, 4 times. The croquettes are amazing, just like my mother in law cooked. The albondigas and pata bravas, divine. My husband had the Spanish omelette last time and raved about it, oh and the tomatoe bread, heaven. We only discovered this gem by accident, doing grocery shopping at foodland. Do yourself a favour and go there, I'm sure you will want to go back.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have been several times to this place.
The paella is very nice served and for me one of the best in Bangkok.
Love the Sangria here as well.
Price reasonable but on the higher end.
Value for money and as I live close by this place I will certainly go there again.
A petty that this restaurant is located in the underground floor from a "mini" shopping area.
Congratulations to the owners who are really involved in the daily operation!

1  Thank Marco D