$166
$157
$184
$113
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$107
$175
$97
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$244
$232
Priceline
$122
$117
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel USED TO BE GOOD. I stayed there many times before. But under new management, it has really sunk very very low.

1. Breakfast is no longer offered for free, even though it was "included" in my bill. They charged me an astounding 300 bahts (almost 9 USD, which is a lot for Thailand, and especially for the crap they served me, cold eggs, etc.)

2. The WIFI didn't work on my floor.

3. My door wouldn't open and I had to wait for a locksmith for over an hour.

4. They charged me 1500 Bahts (for staining a sheet. Sheets do no cost 45 dollars in Thailand, and I was more than willing to pay, just not 45 USD).

5. Although I had already paid for my reservation with a credit card, and had the receipt to prove it, they tried to make me pay again, in cash. It didn't help than no one on staff seems to speak English anymore.

6. There was constant construction in the lobby, sometimes with the floor opened up and wet... weird.

7. The TV had obviously fraudulent access to cable, which cut in and out all the time.

Room Tip: Don't get a room below the 5th floor!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jjtyo
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The hotel was recommended to us by our other hotel that was fully booked. The rooms were nice, boutique style. Nice shower, ac, bed. Location is right in the Patpong/night bazaar area (there's also a 7-11 right next door (for those modern conveniences). We should have asked for a non-smoking room...it's all I could smell all night. We asked for laundry service (3rd week of travel). We had maybe 1/2 a basket of clothes and it ended up being 800 Baht! They charged for every article of clothing. It would've been much cheaper to find a laundry service. Also, when we left the receptionist asked for 500 Baht to call a cab for (toll road and full trip) the airport. Sure, close to what we paid before ( with toll). The driver refused to take toll roads and the meter ended up at 250 Baht. He wouldn't give us our $$ back. We believe the receptionist got a commission for calling the taxi. Unfortunately, we left the hotel feeling a little taken advantage of. Always make sure to pay driver once you get to the location and pay the metered price. Never a flat fee. Wi-fi was spotty. Otherwise, street food galore, night bazaar for miles and very close to the train.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking if that bothers you. Mini bar wasn't fully stocked, but 7-11 within footsteps. Ask for laundry service nearby. Should only be 400 Baht at most for 1 Kg. and don't pay the flat fee for the taxi.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I come to hotel without web booking...the receptionist told us that hotel room full but she try to find us the room and at last we got the room thank you to her because make our day easy....will stay here again and recommended to friends.

Other, the location was great to shopping , eating or even to traveling by BTS . Just take a few minute to BTS Saladeng.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2013

New, clean and tidy room. I'm staying a twin bed room with my fren. It has TV, small fridge, closet, hairdryer and everything you need. It has an elevator too! 7-eleven is just beside the hotel and very convenient. 3-min walk to Patpong and BTS Sala Daeng.

5 out of 5 stars!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KhaiMing
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Price performance very good. Nice room. The only disadvantage was that ther was no window.
But the bathroom was perfect. Very nice shower (i like a good shower better than a bath).
For breakfast there is around the corner a good english restaurant. Only on a election day it is closed. That happen to us.

Room Tip: No complains. But for taxidrivers it is sometimes difficult to find as it is not a very big hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple