“Excellent service”

D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit
Ranked #104 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
“Excellent service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I have spent a month three separate times here and have always been impressed. Ben, the manager was extremely helpful in booking outbound trips and making sure the stay was a wonderful experience. It was nice to have a hotel that was clean, cheap, and close to the mass transit.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Joseph B
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Joseph B,

Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

We are glad hear that you enjoy your stay at our hotel few times while you were in Bangkok & Thanks liked our hotel rooms & our staff services.

The Sky Train Station BTS On nut, Tesco lotus & Big C is walking distance from hotel and we have a free tuk tuk service as well from 10:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Darmstadt, Germany
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I visited Bangkok and this is the first time I stayed in this hotel.
The good location closed to On Nut BTS station is an advantage.
The rooms are well equipped and the staff is very polite and helpful
Good Service. Hope to visit you again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Joe C
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Joe C,

We are glad hear that you enjoy your stay at our hotel & liked our hotel rooms & our staff services.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is the 2nd time i stayed in this hotel. I chose to go back to this hotel because the reasons are simple....

1) Very nice hotel with new and comfortable furniture in the room.

2) Very polite front desk staff that speak and understand English well.

3) Great value! My local Thai partner told me that it is hard to find a hotel with such good
standard and it is so near Bangkok's business district!

4) Good location 1. On Nut BTS is just 8 mins walk from the hotel. BTS is a great way to travel in Bangkok. I would rather take the train than the Taxi. The journey from Airport to the hotel via the train is merely 50mins and cost ablout 100B per person. A taxi ride cost around 360B but can take 4.

5) Good location 2. This hotel got no breakfast. To me, it is a great thing. I get to taste the local street breakfast every morning when i walk to the train station. Believe me... BBQ juicy meat sticks, just baked soft rasin bread and a fresh brew coffee to go. Nice.!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear SiuWai74,

We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred accommodation in Bangkok once again.

Our all rooms are good in size & have all the amenities guest needed during there stay.

All are staff speak fluent English & all our team try there best to give good service to our guest.

The Sky Train Station BTS On nut, Tesco lotus & Big C is walking distance from hotel. On way to station you have lot of good street food at very cheap rates.

We look forward to serve you in future.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We visited Bangkok last week and stayed in this hotel. There are a few things in this hotel I like the most during my trip to Thailand:
• Staff speaks good English and very humble.
• Big rooms equipped with all amenities. Very neat and clean at very low price.
• Good Service – They don’t prepare Indian food but when I asked them they have
arranged the food at 11pm – Thank you 
• Free tuk tuk service 24 Hrs.

Thanks for making our stay comfortable and keep up the same.
Hope to visit you again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Aby2102,

We have a free tuk tuk service as well from 10:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.take you to train station & near by super markets.

We look forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I simply love the hotel, the room & the staffs. The rooms are huge, well equipped, huge bathroom with good water pressure, cabled flat screen tv, soft bed, fluffy pillows & the ac is really cold.I love the hotel & room modern design, it's pleasant in the eyes and gives you a good mood.I also love the staffs who are really hospitable specially the tuktuk driver who always smile & willing to help. Staffs can speak english & even the 2 foreign managers are very helpful. The hotel is a bit far from shopping areas, bar areas but i don't find it a burden or inconvenient coz it's very accessible. They provide tuktuk that goes to BTS station which is 10min away from the hotel. Just make sure when you take a taxi to the hotel, tell the driver to go under phra khanong bridge otherwise you'll get lost.

• Stayed June 2014
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear AnnDacudao,

We are glad hear that you are in love with our hotel rooms, interior & our staff.

Our hotel is very modern designed rooms are colorful makes guest mood good & fresh.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hidden gem in Bangkok. I booked this hotel simply on basis it appeared to be excellent value for money, even on par with prices charged by so called boutique backpacker establishments. I used Booking.Com & picked Best Western Klassique based on reviews & photos of hotel in their website. So pleased to report all was 100% accurate & in my opinion, the hotel was better than I expected. THE only NEGATIVE comment I can think of was tours booked from this hotel DO NOT pick up from the hotel. I have stayed in Bangkok very frequently since 1992 & this is the only time I have come across this inconvenience.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing back of property away from main road which can be noisy. Mine faced main road bu...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter Y
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Peter Y,

Thanks for such good compliment Hidden gem in Bangkok. Our hotel is very good for value for money. We are glad to hear that you had better than expected services.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I visited Bangkok this time with family and booked the Best Western Klassique hotel by some friend´s recommendation. i like the hotzel as staff speaks good english. The whole team is service mind. Small hotel but nice rooms and very good service. they offer free wifi which is high speed through out the hotel. They provide with the shuttle service to nearest train station and some shopping centres in the area which is complimentary. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided in the room along with a couple of bottoles of water complimentary. In general, a nice place to stay

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank eaton m
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear eaton m,

We have complementary 2 bottles of drinking water every day , Tea & coffee, WIFI for all our guests.