“Great Stay in Bangkok”

Ranked #104 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Stay in Bangkok”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I visited Bangkok reently and got Bestb Western Klassique Hotel booked theough the internet. Its a small but cozy hotel. Within walking distance from the nearest local Metro station called On Nut BTS. there are a coupke of big sores nearby like Lotus and Big C, where you can ´get most of the necessary things. Their internet is fast and free, which is a good thing. Staff speaks good English which is good as most of the <thai people do not speak good English. I will stay here again during one of my next visits to Bangkok as the price is very reasonable and affordable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Rajeshwari L,

Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

Yes our all staff can speak fluent English as its very important to understand guest so we can serve them our best.

We are only a short walking distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut which make easier to travel around Bangkok.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed December 6, 2013

i was flying from Australia to Europe in Niovember and got a transit stay in Bangkok for three days. I looked up at the internet and saw Best Western Klassique hotel. Made the booking through the internet which was very easy. just took me a few minutes to book the room through their direct web site- I got a decent deal which was something like pay for two night and get the third night free. I just took a taxi from the airport to this hotel anjd it was quick to get to the hotel as it very close to one of the exits from the highway.
check in was smooth as staff is helpful here and fluent in English. I got a nice room which was was clean and adequate size. Amenities werer just enough inside the room and bath room what can be expected in any city hotel. Internet was high speed and free all over the hotel. there is a local train statiuon very close to the hotel just a few minutes walk.
on the whole my stay was pleasant and i will stay atn this hotel definitely on my next visit to Bangkok

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear james p,

We have promotions rates in our hotel website & Facebook page so guest can get good deals.

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel you like our hotel rooms & standards.

We are only a short distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut and we do have a free tuk tuk service which make easier to travel around Bangkok.

Tobago
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've been in Thailand for 3 months and this is one of the best affordable hotels I've stayed at. They staff spoke good English, they listened and understood and were exceptionally helpful and polite. It was such a break from what seemed like the norm. The internet worked, the rooms were very clean and the BED was soooooo comfy. I didn't like that there was no room service or ability to get late night drinks or food as it was not located very centrally, but close walk to the nearest Big C, and free shuttle to BTS OnNut station. All in all I loved that my last couple days were here at this hotel ended my trip well.

Room Tip: Don't get a street side room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Tristan,

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel & its was one best affordable hotel you have stayed.

Regarding room service we will consider on your suggestions.

Thanks for letting us the negatives so we can try to make it positive & can remain the positive.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Before my friend and i went to Bangkok, we already messages Best Western to confirm our booking, and they also gave us direction to taxi driver if we arrive in Bangkok airport (which is very useful for the driver who cannot speak English). Upon check in, they gave us early check in and it was a plus point for them. The room is clean, their staff always be nice to us, they give us information about place and direction that we want to go, they have 'tuk-tuk' that will took us to the near BTS station (On Nut). Thank you for Joy, Clarice, and other staff for the hospitality.. we love Bangkok..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Dear Rostam E,

THANKS FOR LOVING OUR CITY BANGKOK.

Yeah the directions in Thai for Guest really help them to come to hotel easily. Mostly the guest who send us email we always send them the directions.

We are glad to know that you were with our hotel services.

We are looking forward to see you soon in future.

Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I were greeted to the Best Western, fairly late at night, by a very friendly and helpful Filipino woman. Upon check in she upgraded us to the Super Deluxe with free late check out.

The room was absolutely lovely - very clean, although the bathroom seemed a bit average in comparison to the room. The bed was extremely comfortable and I slept very well. The hotel is a little out of the way, but it's not too big of an issue to get to the nearest BTS station and find your way around.

My only complaint is that when we arrived we had a very helpful bellman bring our bags up to our room. We did not see this man again, despite him being very friendly. Instead he seemed to be replaced by the tuk tuk driver. We requested if we could have the trolley sent up to our room when we left to help with our bags. However, after having waited 10 minutes it did not turn up, and we instead had to struggle with our 5 bags. We found the tuk tuk driver/bellman sitting downstairs in the lobby relaxing, which I was not at all impressed with.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sophie M
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Sophie,

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel & your were happy with our front desk staff services.

Its is very important for us to guest have comfortable bed that's the reason we use high quality beds & lines for our guest to make them comfortable stay.

Regarding the tuk tuk driver will give him more training so he gets better for future guests.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Comfy bed to sleep in, wifi, clean, close to On Nut BTS sky train station, helpful staff that will assist you with anything you need and cheap.
What more can you ask for?
That's not a question despite the question mark.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear FranciscoScaramanga,

We are happy to know that you were happy with hotel room standards & room were comfortable during your stay.

Our staff always there to guide our guest for restaurants & sight seeing etc.

We are only a short distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut .

Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days while my business coference was on. I was taken up by the beauty and style of the place. The interiors are amazingly well done and the service was no let down either. The staff are polite and willing to help. The room had a cozy bed, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, fast wifi, a TV and also a neat working area which helped me prepare well for the conference. This is definitely a great place to stay at and offers great value for your money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BalvinderG, General Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Simon,

We are glad to hear that you liked interior of rooms & rooms were comfortable for your stay.

Yeah we have few good deals if customer book in advance it is for good value for money.