“Good. Hotek”

Klassique Sukhumvit
Ranked #85 of 863 Hotels in Bangkok
“Good. Hotek”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at best western klassuque hotel last week. I like this. Hitel very much. Very goid price and very good service. I will stay again ib this hotel. Very close to train station. Internet also very fast and free.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank jaysean_mar
BalvinderG, Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

We are happy to hear that you like our location, our service and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Bangkok.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

All the staff at Klassique Sukhumvit thank you for choosing our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was in this hotel last month as needed to attend some events in Bitech convention centre near by. It's a good location as close to the local sky train station. Hotel provides the shuttle service regularly to the train station. A few stores are near by Like Tesco and Lotus where you can buy almost everything. Hotel provides high speed Internet which is fast and free. Breakfast is normal but on the whole it's a good value for money. Will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2013

Thank you for mentioning how convenient our hotel is for guests visiting the convention centre and for mentioning our good quality free wifi.

Houston
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Good value for what you get. Kind of out on the west side. Smack in the middle between two BTS stops so doesn't matter which way you go. Tuk tuk will take you to on nut BTS free. Plenty of cheap eats around. Big c close by too. Watch out for shower doors. I cut myself on it. I will add a photo of the screws that cut me. Whoever designed these should be fired. No free breakfast. The hotel is located right at the turnabout as you make the uturn under the bridge. Can't miss it. There is a songteaw station right next door so you will hear them calling announcements on a megaphone all the time if you face the street. Was annoying.

• Stayed August 2013

Thank you for pointing out the problem with the shower door. We will get some one to take a look at it.

We are well located for good food and close to two BTS stations with a free service to the one next to a large supermarket. We are just outside the central business area therefore the hotel is quiet but easy to get to.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great services and very affordable hotel. I stayed here last week and I found myself amazed in their hospitality. They offered cheap rate of rooms and yet we get a good and relaxing room. It's beyond my expectations.
Their staffs are friendly and always welcoming you with a smile.
The location of the hotel is convenient and it was nearer to shopping areas.
I'm surely be back in Bangkok and I will still prefer to stay in klassique.
So who so ever finding a nice and cheap hotel to stay? I recommended you to this hotel. You will surely have a good stay.

2 Thank Nedelecarge
BalvinderG, Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 5, 2013

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was entirely to your satisfaction. Our hotel is great value and our service is friendly and thorough to ensure guests get what they need and feel that our staff were happy to be working for them.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I used best western Klassique for my stay during the recent visit to Bangkok. Rooms are very nice as a new built hotel since one year only. Although the nearest train station is just a few minutes walk, the hotel provides a Tuk Tuk shuttle service every half hour so it makes easy to go to nearby places or to get to down town. Internet is strong through out the building. Staff is very courteous. Will definitely visit this place for my stay for my next stay in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Ask a room on the back side so you don't hear much noise
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay David. Thank you for mentioning a few of the great points about our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

For the money, I believe this hotel is exceptional (30% off for 3 days.) The room was very clean and modern looking. The staff was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I had my wallet stolen and the manager gave me his personal cellphone to call my bank in the US to cancel my card. The only thing that could be better is the location. Many cab drivers had a hard time finding the hotel and it was far from nightlife due to the crazy Bangkok traffic. Overall great stay.

• Stayed August 2013

When our guests experience any problem in Bangkok we always do what ever we can to help. We are happy that we could be of assistance when you lost your wallet.

We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you considered it fantastic value. We look forward to serving you again the next time that you visit Bangkok

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My first trip to Thailand and thanks to my aunt. She booked the hotel. I mean, my first plan was to rent a room in Khao San Road because it's specialized for backpackers (though the fact that I brought a luggage :P) and cheap.
But really, Best Western Klassique Sukhumvit is a nice hotel. The rooms are not too many, I guess. It's clean, neat, nice, and it smells good. It's not that expensive, seeing the fact that I finally agreed to stay there. HOHO
We didn't get the breakfast because we somehow wanted to get around the area and explore more Thai food.
It's located under somewhat highway or what. I don't really like that, though.
But overall it's nice.
But you know, you gotta be quiet. I mean, I came with family which differs from elderly to children. So, yeah. A couple of guests kinda said that they're disturbed. If you guys are reading this, well, I'm sorry, too.

Oh, one good tip! If you go left, there's a traditional market. Go forward and you'll find a crossing bridge to cross a river (?) and there's a place to eat like a canteen. You can buy 3 packs of durian for only THB 100!!! HEAVEN ~

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Clarissa C
BalvinderG, Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, August 21, 2013

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
It is nice to hear that you took a little time to explore the local life around the hotel and found how interesting and easy this was. it is also great that you share this information for other travelers. We are located in a fantastic central location with modern markets and nightlife nearby as well as being surrounded by fantastic colourful local life where great food and bargains will be found without looking to hard.