“Home away from home!”

Ranked #91 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Tokyo, Japan
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Best Western Klassique is one of the affordable and cozy hotels I have stayed in Bangkok. The rooms were spacious so we can spread our luggages comfortably without having difficulties walking around the room.
We had continuous free wifi at the room, and watched several foreign tv shows while relaxing.
About 10 minutes walk from BTS On Nut; at first we had a slight trouble finding the place but On Nut station is really convenient because its only 5 stops away from Asok station!
The staff gave us a piece of paper with the address and telephone number of the hotel written in Thai if you have trouble communicating with the taxi drivers.
Overall, a really affordable, comfy place with the staff doing everything they can!
I miss Bangkok and I will definetely stay here again next time!

Room Tip: Beware if you are traveling with a wheeled luggage: the street to the hotel is really rough and crow...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
BalvinderG, Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the space in your room and had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Our staff are always happy to help guest and are encouraged to think of ideas that help like providing guests with cards to give to the taxi drivers when they leave the hotel. Every little extra service helps to make your stay memorable.

We are happy to hear that enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you at our hotel the next time that you are in Bangkok.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

All the staff at Klassique Sukhumvit thank you for choosing our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed here on my lasty visit. I was on holiday and found this hotel on the internet. I saw it was offering decent prices so I made a booking for a great deal for three nights. I really enjoyed the saty. Small but neat and clean, new hotel. They offer free wifi and also shuttle service to the nearest train station. you can go all over the city with the train which is much cheaper comparing to other internation metropolitan cities. Overall., its worth the value for a short holiuday

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BalvinderG, Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, June 24, 2013

As you have stated we are a new hotel hence have no shabby rooms and we also have great service and free wifi.
We are quite close to a Sky train station (Bangkok's modern public transport) that has easy and cheap access to large parts of Bangkok.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The location of this hotel was great, just a short walk to the main road, sky train, and taxis. Their tuk tuk will even bring you to the train station or Sukhumvit if you would rather not walk (only until 8pm). Our taxi driver did have a hard time finding the location. The driver kept asking for the Soi, but there is none. My advice is to tell them it is between Soi 58 and 60 near the On Nut train stop. Once you are close the Best Western signs are easy to spot.
The rooms were basic, but very clean and comfortable. Great for the price.
The staff was excellent. They were friendly and remembered me by name. We spent our first few days in Thailand here and we had some confusion trying to meet up with other friends in Bangkok. The woman at the front desk was kind enough to let us use her personal cell phone to get in contact with them. Another woman at the front desk helped us flag down a taxi when their tuk tuk service wasn't running.
I will definitely stay here the next time I visit Bangkok.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

We are happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to be helpful as this is the kind of service that we ask them to provide.

We are in a good location and as we are quite new we have experienced some problems with taxis not knowing where we are however the taxi drivers are now finding us and adding us to their lists of known hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you at our hotel the next time that you are in Bangkok.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

it is a nice hotel. I stayed there when I was in Bangkok few weeks before. I like the rooms as this is neat and clean. close to the shopping markets also. there is a train which can take you to different parts of bangkok.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
BalvinderG, Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, June 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments with repect to our nice clean rooms and location close to shopping markets. We are located in a very god area of bangkok where there are many amenities that are easy to get to.

Nepal
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Best Western Klassique hotel is an excellent place to stay whenever you visit Bangkok. It is situated at a very convenient place where transport (sky-train, taxis and other commercial vehicles) to everywhere in Bangkok is just outside the hotel. The staff are very friendly and professional and the rooms are just perfect for your relaxation. Best Western Klassique is my next home whenever I am in Bangkok.

Room Tip: The rooms are very neat and spacious with modern amenities. I adore their colourful wall paper decor...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BalvinderG, Manager at D Varee Xpress Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, June 19, 2013

We are located in a great area of Bangkok very close to all the amenities of the Sukhumvit area with great shops, including some amazing malls, great restaurants and entertainment areas.

We are very happy to hear that you liked our rooms and found them very relaxing as this is one of the aims of our hotel and our staff.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was travelling with my family to Bangkok and hence booked Best Western so that I am assured of a good quality in my budget. When I booked the hotel - the cancellation policy stated that I can cancel the hotel on the same day with 1 night charges as penalty. I got a special rate for booking for 3 nights. When we reached the hotel, we found that there is no room service in the hotel and it is a very lonely place with no places to eat nearby and since we had to leave out children at the hotel, we required room service. SO we wanted to cancel the hotel. But we were informed that it is non-refundable. when we checked the website, the policy still stated the same. we paid the full money hoping that next day Manager would come and everything will be alright. But alas, on the website the cancellation policy was changed the next day and manager refused to refund our money... THis is certainly not expected from a hotel of a stature of best western..I feel totally cheated..anyone let me know how can I resolve this.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank agrawal_pinky

Whilst I do understand your frustration but you have judged our hotel on only one factor and not given a true representation of our hotel or our facilities.
You booked a very special deal that gave a very special rate for the 3 nights booked and it was made clear that one of the conditions of this deal was that it was non refundable. This condition is common practice at hotels when offering very special deals as once booked the rooms are no longer available for customers paying standard rates. We also offer very good deals with more flexibility that can be cancelled with a refund however you did not opt for one of these deals.
We have not changed our cancellation policy on our website or within the hotel. We do make our policies very clear for all our customers to be aware off as we believe that customers should know all details before choosing which rate best suits their needs.
We do understand that you were unhappy that we do not offer room service, however we are close to an area of Bangkok with many restaurants and street vendors many of which will deliver to the hotel on request offering a much greater choice than we can from our kitchen.

We do take our customers feedback seriously and although I do feel that in your review you have misrepresented our hotel on the whole I am happy to offer a gesture of our goodwill and to offer you a free night at our hotel the next time that you are in Bangkok.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel is located on one side of Bangkok and cabbies either don't know it or don't want to come here. It is virtually impossible for you to hail a taxi on your own from the hotel. The one option of travel is the skytrain and the hotel's tuk tuk drops you off to On nut (station) about a mile away.
The rooms we got were terribly cramped with the toilet doors having transparent glass on the top and bottom (2ft each)..as a result anyone entering the room could see the commode clearly.
The free internet was not working most of the time.
Mr. Bob, the property manager is a very nice man and extremely helpful..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sharat_sks

I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with our location although you have marked us high on cleanliness and sleep quality which are important factors for many guests.

We are located fairly close to many amenities and provide a free service to the local Sky Train Service which is the preferred means of travel for many locals as the road traffic including taxis can get stuck for long periods.

We are a relatively new hotel so it does take time for taxi drivers to learn about us however many are now adding us to their knowledge base.