“a comfortable stay!”

Klassique Sukhumvit Bangkok
Ranked #113 of 884 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A very good choice of stay for a few days in Bangkok. Wonderful staffs with cozy environment. The hotel looks very new and clean. Transportation was convenient with the help of the staffs and very close by to the train station. Will definitely come back next time I'm back in Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3_3_jorge
BWKlassique, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

See you again once again for your second visit.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Thank you again for taking the time to write review for us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We only had a few days in Bangkok and BWKS made them very enjoyable. Rooms are true to pictures, very clean and cosy and everything looks new. We had no issues whatsoever. The manager and staff helped us get good transportation to several sites we wanted to see and the Cambodian border and were very kind to hold our luggagge for a few days free of charge. Overall we had a great experience and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank alexandrab07

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

See you again once again for your second visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The FD Manager (I believe) was extremely nice, smily and helpful. She made good advice, strives to get my room ready and was professionnal.
Same at c/o.
The rooms was nice but the view not that great. No noise could be heard from outside though.
Rate was very attractive, definitely a good deal!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank simonTDM
BWKlassique, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon..

Reviewed March 6, 2013

A good location to stay because it is very easy to access the city by Train. The rooms are clean, quiet and perfect place to stay for Holiday in Bangkok Thailand. The staff are friendly. Thank You.

Best regards,

Lucas Tan

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank lucasmhtan

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Took quite a while and a v co operative cab driver to finally locate this hotel hidden at one corner under a bridge. Not a very exciting neighbourhood either. Overall the hotel is very clean but the room bathroom and toilets had defects. However the extreme hospitality and friendliness of the staff esp. the Lady Prathumma at reception and overall management as also the Lady cook makes me not hesitate to go back again just to experience a homeliness not v often experienced. The staff carry the Hotel on their shoulders and I salute their attitude and dedication.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 408. V quiet and secluded.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
BWKlassique, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Best Western is the name but there is nothing best about it just an average experience. It was touted as a smart deal on a booking site which I found out that it is not a very smart deal at all. Location is the biggest problem being located away from the city centre and no tour operator is ready to pick you up as it falls beyond their domain. Now about the hotel, the first room I checked in, the a/c was not working and I spent a restless night in a suffocating temp of abot 28 degree celsius and as I was tired that day I didn't feel much. The next I asked for change in room but I was told that a/c mechanic will come and fix the a/c but he never came that day so I was given a bigger room towards the night time upon mt insistence. The a/c was working but very noisy and the room was unkempt. So again the next day I asked for changed which the staff told that mechanic will come today and fix it. He did come but when went back to the previous room a/c was still not working so I was given another room nearby the first room. In that room a/c was working but I saw a chair with broken leg which was replaced from another room. By now I was tired of complaining and then I saw in the bathroom the holder of shower was absent but I preferred to remain silent for the rest of my stay. Regarding breakfast it is not included in the tarifff but they do serve some sort of breakfast on payment basis. Though this hotel I suppose was opened only in 2012 it looked like it is age old hotel with very little or no maintenance. With such state of affairs I don't know how such brands like Best Western can still survive. May be the force is with them!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
BWKlassique, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thanks for letting us the negatives so we can try to make it positive & can remain the positive.

We are sorry once again that we could make your stay comfortable this time we hope that we can see you again & give you superior experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have to say this was well worth the money for the location. While it is a little bit out of the way it makes up for in comfort. It has all the facilities and more that a business traveler would want on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business