Me and my wife stayed in Warehouse Bangkok for 4 nights. We went to the hotel by taxi from the airport and it was strange the driver didn't know the address. We showed him our voucher, but he couldn't read it because he cannot see well :) After stopped 2 times to ask for directions, finally we found the hotel (the transfer costed 241 baht, and the distance was 36 km - the driver turned on the taxi-meter). It was a bit scary because there were a lot of ladyboy around the hotel and seemed we are in the centre of a slum - but it was only the first impression, we felt safe during our staying and haven't happened any unpleasant event. As we entered our room, we knew we had chosen perfectly - thanks to tripadvisor. The room was extremely clean (which is our main point) and well equipped (free drinking water, air condition, TV, hairdryer, minibar, towels, slippers, shampoo and shower gel, hot water, safe deposit box, free and quite fast wifi and lot of useful information about Bangkok especially the neighbourhood). The hotel was designed in industrial style and we liked it very much.
The staff was very kind (especially the girls who served the breakfast) and helpful. We ordered a suit (from Golden Suit what I do not recommend) which wasn't delivered in time, and the staff in the reception helped us to solve this problem. Thanks for them again. The only negative can be mentioned about the staff is their english knowledge. Our english is not too good, but they spoke worst then us.
The breakfast was delicious and everything was clean around us. There were 7 dishes on the breakfast menu: Asian BF, American BF, Continental BF, Omelette, Fried-egg and 2 type of sandwiches. I think it is quite a large selection, we were satisfied with the choice. We tried asian, american and continental BFs and the sandwiches - we liked all of them. The breakfast was served in the lobby which is opened - you can see and feel the traffic on the street. We liked it but it can be annoying.
- Very good location: all the main sights in walking distance
- Extremely cleanliness (fresh beddings and towels, no bugs in the room etc.)
- Kind staff
- Delicious breakfast
- Modern style, everything in good condition
- Fast free wifi, well equipped room
- Good price for value: THB 1950 / night with breakfast
- Very noisy street which was annoying during the night
- There was a small problem with the shower - the pipe of the cold water was dripped during the shower so the water was quite hot. But it was a very small problem.
- The walls were thin, so on the last night we couldn't sleep well, because some "polite" guests in the next room were loud till 4am.
To summarise the above, it was a very good choice, we were very satisfied and enjoyed (almost) every minutes in the hotel. We recommend the Warehouse Bangkok only people who like modern environment and progressive style hotels. Also recommend if you want to stay in walking distance from the main sights of Bangkok. But we don't recommend people who usually stay in big hotel chains (e.g. FourSeasons) and expect the same circumstances and facilities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Warehouse Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.