“Comfortable 4 nights”

Ranked #141 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
Brisbane, Australia
“Comfortable 4 nights”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in a King room. Impressive room service, room cleaning and rooms in general. Bed was extremely luxurious, bathrooms were fantastic, large rooms with couch and desk, a great included buffet breakfast and super friendly and chatty staff. There's also a tuktuk service built into the price of the room. Walking distance from the SkyRail. Used the gym on the roof, didn't use the pool or rooftop bar but they looked fantastic.

Room Tip: You want at least third floor or above for privacy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Have you ever been in a situation where a last minute trip was organized for four days and you were totally stressed out about the whole travel arrangement? Well, that’s exactly what happened to me. My sister had to go to Thailand to see a patient and she asked me to tag along and to arrange the tickets and hotel. I had one day in my hand and I had to book my hotel online. My sister said that the last time she was in Bangkok she stayed at Best Western Premiere in Sukhumvit. She said I should book it. I was a little apprehensive due to the fact that I haven’t stayed at any Best Western hotel in my life. I still booked it seeing that it was my sister who wanted to travel and she stayed there before.

Upon entering the place I was pleasantly surprised. It was a quaint little place with a lot of class. I stupidly booked the room in the month of July instead of June but they were very nice about it and gave us a room anyway at the same internet rate. The room was very nice with all the needed amenities and also some extra ones. It was commendable to see a room which was so nice and clean with everything working properly including the bathroom considering it was less than a hundred dollars per night. The location of the hotel is ideal for some but not so ideal for many. Ideal if you are there for a checkup because Bumrungrad International Hospital is right round the corner but it is not ideal for families because the surrounding areas are a bit dodgy. The view outside the hotel room won't be ideal and you would have to walk a fair deal to reach the nearest BTS station. Overall, excellent value for money but not ideal for families.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a great stay here for 2 days while we were on our last few days of the trip. I've stayed at BW's in every corner of the world, and this one blows them all away in so many ways.

The room was simple and contemporary, the bathroom was large enough and I loved the dark tile and lighting. Really ambient. Booked a king room and couldnt have asked for a better sleep.

The pool was great, too and rarely crowded. Breakfast was a little small, but I got more than expected which was a positive. Service was also as good as anywhere and the hosts were pretty cool to chat with when waiting around.

I lost track of time at check out and found myself at the front desk at 3pm. The staff were cool enough to let it go, and have earned my respect enormously.

This hotel acts, and at times, looks like a 5-star property. I'll come back indeed.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night as transit. Location of the hotel was convenient as it was right next to the Bumrungrad Hospital and our toddler happened to get sick when we arrived there so had our toddler checked out. Also the hotel is about 5-10mins walk to the monorail, didn't get to try out the tuk tuk that they had to go to the monorail.
Hotel seems new as the interior of hotel and the room is quite modern. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was large. Internet was free and quite good too
Breakfast was a good selection. Overall great stay and would stay again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mpen032
Wokingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Hotel staff were amazing. There was 3 of us so we booked a twin room and requested a spare bed, they didn't have one but did their best to find us one. Okay it didn't turn up til the 2nd night and 1 person had to sleep on the sofa but they did their best to help and didn't charge us for a 3rd person on the 1st night. We also extended our stay by a night which was done easily in a phone call

Room Tip: Twin rooms are amazing but the beds are single beds so its a squeeze if you want to share it with 3...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank HannRR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have had to stay close to Bumrungrad hospital a few times now. This is certainly the best and most convenient. A short walk to the hospital. Some great restaurants near by. Taxi drivers know the street. Clean and spacious rooms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mash49
Michael L, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Sukhumvit, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Mash49,

Thank you for taking the time to review the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Sukhumvit.

I am delighted to see that you have enjoyed yours stays with us.

Look forward to meeting you personally during your next visit.

Regards

Michael Long
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is quite nice. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The staff is very good, attentive and take care of your needs. There was a good variety for breakfast and good service. I am writing the negative points below as I think for this type of hotel and price you pay, there should be very little issues. I am not sure if it was just my room or not, but it smelled of smoke or similar and it's a non smoking hotel. The staff came and sprayed something to take away the smell but then the room was really smelly. I am not sure if what I was originally smelling was just what they sprayed the 1st time but I couldn't stand the strong smell. It never seemed to leave the room and nauseated me .The floor at the entrance way in my was also dirty with spills on it and looks like it hadn't been mopped. I also had to have the sheets changed as there were some type of stains on it as I pulled back the sheets. This all sounds very negative and a little petty but I am trying to point out things that just should not be there for the price you pay. I thought the food and drinks was really overpriced. I ended up paying over $4.00 for a can of coke which is a little ridiculous. However, overall, the hotel was very nice and these are just details that they should look into to be a top notch hotel.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to smells, perfumes, ask to check the room 1st to make sure it would be ok for...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandy K
Dear Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to review the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Sukhumvit.

I am glad to see then in general you enjoyed your stay with us, please rest assured that the points you have raised regarding housekeeping will be looked into and rectified.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Sukhumvit in the future.

Kind regards

Michael Long
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
BEST WESTERN PLUS @ 20 Sukhumvit
#56 of 851 in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,382 reviews
Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11 by Compass Hospitality
Zenith Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Sukhumvit? Share your experiences!