“Superb!”
Review of Mode Sathorn Hotel

Mode Sathorn Hotel
Ranked #138 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were staying over one night when travelling from Oslo to Auckland. Since we arrived very early I had booked the previous night as well to ensure they would have a room ready when we arrived, but they thought we wouldn't show up so we had to wait an hour for the room. As compensation they upgraded us to an executive suite, and included free breakfast and free late check out! The room was fantastic with a really comfortable bed, big bathroom, separate bathroom and separate wardrobe.
The service was impeccable, the staff extremely friendly and helpful.
We didn't try the restaurant, but had a well made champagne mojito at the rooftop bar - which has a fantastic view.
Girlfriend loved the swimmingpool, but I preferred to stay in our luxurious airconditioned room.
Never been to Bangkok before and didn't stay long, so don't know if the location is good or not, but there was a skytrain station just outside so I imagine it's easy to get around without a taxi.

All in all one of the best hotel stays I've had!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,661)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I loved everything about this hotel.

The rooms are beautifully designed and the location is fantastic. The BTS skytrain is right outside, which is very convenient.

The staff were also very helpful and friendly.

I would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staff, food, everything is clean and it isn't overpriced ... It is a little out from everything but a BTS is across the street from it !
Room Service food is well sized and fresh we got in at 10pm at night and were provided with a nutritious delicious meal !
Thankyou Mode Sathorn !

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MegsyMoo22
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We loved everything! The hotel and the rooms are just superbe! The design is excellent! The staff is very professional and very friendly.Very good location too! Just in front of the sky train which is very convenient. the breakfast was also excellent! Best hotel I have ever been. SUPERBE!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the highest floors of the building, you will love it! After a busy day discoverin...
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have always wondered how a hotel that offers excellent services in the first place can surmount that level of service. I have decided that it is the consistency of the excellent service that proves the point. This property continues to be our favorite hotel when in Bangkok. It is centrally located, abuts a sky train station and offers a spectacular breakfast buffet for its guests. Returning again and again is the ultimate accolade.

Room Tip: Every room in this hotel is good ergo I have no tip.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I Stay 1 night, I would like to say this hotel is new and very goods room and closed the BTS ( Sky train) and then i like in the room is clean, So breakfast is Goods, in my opinion this hotel is goods

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights in June.
Rooms are lovely!! So clean and big
We didn't actually eat in the hotel so I cant comment on food.
Location is amazing, right by the rail line in to Siam.. Silom is also just a 5 minute cab ride away.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Sathorn
Silom
Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom
Tenface Bangkok
#212 of 891 in Bangkok

Been to Mode Sathorn Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mode Sathorn Hotel

Address: 144, Sathon Nuea Road | Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok > Silom
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #138 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Price Range: $76 - $403 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Mode Sathorn Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mode Sathorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.