“Very Good !!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had this restaurant while I was staying at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2. Food is great and the service is also really good. Very good location opposite the hotel. I recommend this restaurant to everyone. But I think they should bring the menu price less. Its quite expensive for 2 persons because we didn't order so much.

There are newer reviews for Arabesque Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was so happy that I ate Egyptian food with my friends. I plan to eat this restaurant around last year but my friends and I no had time and when we had time, we decided to ate Egyptian food at this restaurant Arabesque Restaurant Bangkok. Why this restaurant? I no have an Idea at the first, I felt just I really want to eat Egyptian food, then I searched on internet and I found this restaurant, It's so so beautiful place and when I went there yesterday, I felt like I was in Egypt. The food so Yummy!!!! we ate Mixed Mezzah Platter with bread, Mixed Grilled Meat Kebab, Koushary, Fried fish, something with eggplant and dessert was Om Ali....it's so yummy, all of it, nice atmosphere, beautiful of decorate And about the services, so nice....both of Manager(Sam) he's so nice, friendly and he taught us about food and the things we didn't understand and the waitresses, They are so nice too....I am so thanks all of you....I feel happy until now and I am so sure that I will go back to eat this restaurant again.....Thank you so much

Cartoon

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We ordered delivery to our house so can't comment on the restaurant ambience or service.

We ordered the Mixed Grill for 2, Sambousak cheese puffs, bread, Mahsli stuffed vine leaves, and mixed mezzah platter. On the slightly expensive side compared to similar restaurants but well worth it. We really enjoyed the food - the flavours, the proportion sizes, etc. We will definitely order from this restaurant again.

ArabesqueRestaurant, Owner at Arabesque Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

happy you like our food despite price, will be pleased to offer you discount when you visit our restaurant, as well our Elite card.
please contact me personally for your next order or visit.
info@arabesquebkk.com
Ayman

Reviewed January 10, 2014

if you are bored with food, try here. Arabic food with sheesha, drinks and belly dancers. Try kababs, they are nice. Price is a little expensive do to the taxes and charges.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food was good but not something you can / should highly recommend . Please remember that there is 10% + 7% tax which is not mentioned in menu card . Also there is just 1 person to take your order .......so be patient .
Hummus + Lentil soup is good .
Those who are used to Indian food .....there is nothing big for you here .

Ayman N, Owner at Arabesque Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

happy you liked the food, its mentioned very clear that prices subject to 10% Service charge and 7% VAT, prices carfully studied compared to all restaurants provide same type of food and we find our selves not higher, for only one service staff, we do have 6 service staff, hope we can see you again to try to serve you in a way meets your expectations.