Open today: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM

from $53.30
from $72.10
from $40.50
19,558 results
All reviews grand palace emerald buddha dress code long pants shoulders covered audio guide chinese tourists beautiful architecture men and women tuk tuk entrance fee visiting bangkok thai culture wat pho king baht skirt
Reviewed today

Managed to squeeze in The Grand Palace on our way to the airport and we are so glad we did!
We spent about 2 hours, mostly because that was all the time we had. It is incredibly impressive. It was very hot, so recommend bringing water and make sure you completely cover up.The boys even need long pants, they do have them out the front for 200 baht if your stuck.

Reviewed today via mobile

Myself and my partner visited the place at the end of October.
The palace and other buildings were impressive but I did find it considerably more expensive than other temples or nearby places to visit. Entrance was 500baht per person.

Reviewed today

a little bit to crowded it was very hot and huge ques maybe go very early pr later in the day. The grounds are great we just did that

Reviewed today via mobile

Amazing palace. Be prepared to get amazed. Realy beautiful place. So much to see, that even when in a hurry you spend at least 2 hours here.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

While on tour of Bangkok, our tour guide took us to the Grand Palace. Beautiful location. It is very crowded there so go early in the day.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I have a very long history with the Kingdom of Thailand going back 32 years. When the late King passed came here and waited for hours in the hot sun to pay respect and mourned along side Thai people. I have worked for and along side Thai military officers and have also visited here with them. Now I come to give merit at Wat Pakaew and I'm told I must pay 500 baht in order to do so. I am very saddened by this. For those of you who may not know, 500 baht is an enourmously overpriced fee.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Very interesting and the temple is wow and all decor is wow and more vibrant than seen on photos I loved the palace and saw much

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I'm not sure if we visited on a particularly busy day but the palace was thronged the day we visited. It was hard to really see and appreciate everything but it is a wonderful place.
It's a little expensive and do make sure you cover your shoulders and ankles as they make a lot of money at the entrance making people buy clothes!!

1  Thank JannieSherlock
Reviewed yesterday

The entire property is awesome. The architecture, attention to detail, cleanliness, kindness of the staff and certainly the views are memory builders. This is a protected site with a full armed guard force, but as long as you follow the rules, you will have no issue. It is hot, so drink a lot of bottled water.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My Thai friends took me at this place. It really takes time to explore the area. I learned a lot of Thai history and culture and also I enjoyed the place. I learned a lot about Thai monarchy and people’s believes.