“Easily the best duck in my life”
Review of Four Seasons

Four Seasons
Ranked #1,557 of 11,173 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed December 25, 2013

As described, the duck from the famous Four Seasons in London needs no introduction. Personally I have not tried the duck from Four Seasons in London but boy was I excited to sink my teeth into the herbs soaked roasted bird.

The duck was generously dressed in herb soya sauce which I personally felt was the champion of the duck dish. The duck was tender, juicy even and absolutely perfectly done. Nothing could rip me apart from my proud heritage whenever my taste buds met the quacking perspiration from angels.

That said, it was a complete letdown on all the other dishes. When a Chinese restaurant does it s champion dish very well, it is quite a shame to find that all the other dishes on the menu is less than acceptable even by street-food standards. Dulling in comparison is acceptable but being a complete letdown is not.

Price wise, do not expect anything less than restaurant prices. It is worth the money, just as long as your stop at the duck.

Then again, do not take my word for it. I am pretty easily impressed by good food and one as rich as the fat beneath the crisp skin of the duck is no exception. Try it for yourself, it truly is worth a try if you decide against travelling all the way to London just for duck.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons

Reviewed November 21, 2013

When I bumped to the Four Seasons London & Bangkok at the Siam Paragon I got so excited hoping that this would be even better than the great Four Seasons at Bayswater. Overall such a bad experience, I tried to overlook the rude waitors, then the lack of communication(waiters dont understand the english language as if we were not at a very touristic mall) but when the first dishes arrived it was a complete dissapointment. The dishes were different from what we thought we had ordered, the chicken had a bad smell, taste was disgusting-such a turnoff. The only nice dish we ordered was the fried squid (although it was very salty). We left very disappointed and it was also expensive. I believe that they might have a few nice dishes but the menu is not well presented and if the waiters could explain in simple english maybe we could have had a much nicer dinner.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Walking around Siam Paragon looking for some lunch after several Japanese and Thai meals during the week, I happened across the Four Seasons and it brought back memories of the meals I had in the Queensway restaurant over the years. I only tried the roast duck and barbecued roasted meats, and they were not quite what I had expected. To be fair, the London roasts are always succulent due in part to quality of the raw produce. The ones I had last week were somewhat of a disappointment but I do however plan to return for another sampling and also to try the other dishes on the menu.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Came here purely for the roasted duck and was largely disappointed. Quality far from london's duck. Roasted meat and char siew was ok. Would not be returning.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Three of us had a dinner in this restaurant last week. The food was OK. The service was good and with smile.
They added three 10 Bhat charges each (about $1.00 total) for sealed wet napkins which we didn't ask for. That was the first time in my life (almost 70 years old) that I had napkin charge on the check (although I've seen correct current date added to the bill). The napkin was not on the menu! It is laughable - why don't they just increase cost of meal by 10 Bhat?