“kindly staff, Excellent room, good location”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Ranked #141 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with very kindly staff; noii, sara, porter(I don't know his name) and salilhotel's cafe Marco' owner(I'm sorry that I dont' know his name, too). I don't speak English well, but they told me about hotel's con&term. slowly and repeat. Room was very big and clean. So I hope stay this hotel next time.

• Stayed: September 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear bklove,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service. I will certainly share your kind words with all our team. We all look forward to welcoming you back to “Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11” soon.

Nina.sirikul

Write a ReviewReviews (1,532)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was surprised that my free wi fi was cutoff on my 6th days and the front office staff was quick to issue a new account for me.I think Salil's forgot that I stayed for 7 nights for Room 607 because our friends who stayed in Room 606 checkout on the 5th days.This is my 3rd stay here and SA was delighted to see us back again and she was performing night duties for this period.
Overall Salil Hotel was fine with us and breakfast was ok.
Hope Salil'sHotel can improve on their hot water pressure

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leomak

Dear Leomak;

We would welcome any comment which would help us in improving our service. I will indeed make a special mention to the team about Hot water pressure.a big “Thank you” for your lovely compliments. We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

wonderfull hotel!!
I came here with my boyfrend, two nice girls, sara and linlin welcomed us very nicely and explained us everything we wanted to know. the room is graet! well designed, very romentic and welcoming.
Ariella and Sergei

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ariella L,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Salil Sukhumvit soi 11, and thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor. look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent Hotel Services and treatment, Just need to enhance the TV Channels> I had reserved for the first time in the hotel and i am so happy and i will reserve every time in this hotel for the kinded services they are providing

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear warazek,

Thank you for sharing your Salil experiences on TripAdvisor, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Hotel. Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Bangkok. We would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience at “Salil bangkok, sukhumvit 11”.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived in mid aug. The hotel is located in the middle of the famous district of Sukhumvit. Although the street is unique, the rooms are well maintained, almost new. Free water bottles are welcome when you come from a long trip like us. The breakfast is nice because has for the three tastes: Asian, continental and European, I also liked that the eggs do the time. As the hotel is located in this particular neighborhood, the weekends can get quite noisy. The luck that my husband and I had was that we were Monday through Wednesday, but on Wednesday you begin to feel the street party. The reception does what is right but dont ask for too much because their English is not the best. This problem we have find not only in Bangkok but other cities in Thailand. Finally near to the hotel, theres plenty of restaurants and bars

Room Tip: Pick up a higher floor, less noise from the street on weekends
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Luzmi78,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the Breakfast at our Marco eat & drink store. We would welcome any comment which would help us in improving our service. Look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My stay at this hotel was excellent as always, and is definitely my go to hotel when making my yearly trip to Thailand. A very nice, dependable, clean, friendly, and affordable hotel chain that keeps their customers coming back. Besides being all of the above, little things like the staff remembering you makes it all the more special! One of the managers at the hotel Pat remembered me from my previous stay, and welcomed me with a great smile! She is always very accommodating, and goes the extra mile when making her customers feel welcomed! She is probably the company's biggest asset, and keeps even a picky customer like me coming back every year. Pat deserves a promotion, and a raise!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ross Y

Dear Ross Y,

a big “Thank you” for your wonderful compliments.We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Salil Sukhumvit soi 11, and thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor.My associates and I were simply thrilled with your comments ,esp, Pat. and yes , she will be Promoted to a Front Office Manager this week and wait to celebrate with you soon. We would be more than happy to have you back with us again.

Nina.Sirikul

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Me and my friend stayed at this hotel for 5 nights, and was really satisfied with the choice we made. We arrived at 11pm on saturday night, the soi was vibrant, with many delicious street food and bars around. You can walk to BTS Nana in 5-10 min. When we stepped into our room, it was exactly like what was displayed on the pictures. Cute decorations! The tub (which was also the shower) was a little short ceilinged though, but i have no problem with it since i'm not very tall.
Breakfasts are delicious, some of the menu changed daily, but some are quite routine such as the vegetables with soy sauce and chicken sausage. After 3 days in a row, we got a little bored with the breakfast menu.
The staffs, are just excellent. Very friendly, responsive, annd helpful. Although 1 of the restaurant staff wasn't showing initiative to change my omelette after i said that don't eat ham (the omelette first served was with ham). But overall the staffs are very nice.
Would i stay at this hotel again next time? Definitely yes!

• Stayed: August 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear Nurlaksmi,

Thank you for sharing your Salil experiences on TripAdvisor, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beauty design of our Hotel. Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Bangkok. We would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience at “Salil bangkok, sukhumvit 11”.