“Good service by Jan,Noii”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Ranked #141 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We booked a superior room,but jan Noii upgraded it to a luxury room as a service courtesy since the booked room was not available....All the rooms are clean and superb food.

Thanks once again to Jan,Noii and team

• Stayed: August 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Hello Rajesaran,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service. I will certainly share your kind words with all our team. We all look forward to welcoming you back to “Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11” soon.

There are newer reviews for Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights.
Location of hotel is very convenient. A short walk to Bts Nana station and many tailors located nearby - great if you intend to tailor some clothes.

Give the breakfast a miss.
We were given a room on the 2nd floor so trafiic could still be heard after midnight.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello lyl84,

“Thank you” for your for your review on TripAdvisor and we sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a night before heading to Koh Samui and fell in love with this adorable place. We walked into our room and my boyfriend commented immediately that it looked like a doll house. This place definitely has charm and what I would expect from a boutique hotel.

The service and location were also great. I checked out in a hurry and the front desk let me know that I left my phone in the room before departing. So helpful. We didn't get a chance to eat there so I can't comment on that but the place was beautiful and clean- I couldn't ask for more in this sanctuary on Soi 11!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Felicity00,

Thank you for sharing your Salil experiences on TripAdvisor, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beauty of our Hotel. Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Bangkok. We would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience at “Salil bangkok, sukhumvit 11”.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The boutique hotel was unique. Each rooms has different theme which makes it very pleasent. Beds and toilet were absolutekly clean. Very couteous front reception staffs. Will come back again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mushfique M,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments and we eagerly look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is my third stay at Salil.
I think it is a great hotel and great value.
The included breakfast is very nice.
All staff at Salil are very friendly and make for a pleasant stay.
It is close to the Nana BTS station and not too far from Asoke MRT station.
Good shopping and night life are also close by.
I will be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear GrantSheridan,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and our hospitality.we sincerely hope to welcome you back again and again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

In busy street, but NOT noisy at all. Restaurants and pubs crawling distance from your front door! Staff friendly and very accommodating. Close to train station, tuktuks everywhere, so easy to get around.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear zhongjian0730,

We are glad you love it here and we would be more than happy to have you back with us again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I live in a not so convenient suburb of Bangkok, so when I go into the city, I stay overnight, so I have seen quite a few Bangkok hotels. Salil is now my favorite place when I plan on staying on Sukhumvit Soi 11. This was the cutest, cheapest boutique hotel I have stayed in the area, and I will now make it my Staycation location. The service was also excellent. i think housekeeping could be a little bit better, as there were two long strands of hair in the shower. I know that if i had said something, it would have been taken care of. The only negative about staying in the area are the taxi drivers, who inflate the rate and often refuse to use the meter. Since I live here, it isn't too bad because I know the routine. This is true no matter where you stay near Soi 11. Fortunately, if you are staying at Salil, the Nan BTS Skytrain is close by. I am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tara B

Dear Tara B,

Thank you for sharing your Salil experiences on TripAdvisor, and we are so glad you found us as your fav city Hotel in soi 11 and more than happy to know you have had a positive and memorable experience. Thanks again and we eagerly look forward to your return soon.