“My new favorite city hotel”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Ranked #141 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I live in a not so convenient suburb of Bangkok, so when I go into the city, I stay overnight, so I have seen quite a few Bangkok hotels. Salil is now my favorite place when I plan on staying on Sukhumvit Soi 11. This was the cutest, cheapest boutique hotel I have stayed in the area, and I will now make it my Staycation location. The service was also excellent. i think housekeeping could be a little bit better, as there were two long strands of hair in the shower. I know that if i had said something, it would have been taken care of. The only negative about staying in the area are the taxi drivers, who inflate the rate and often refuse to use the meter. Since I live here, it isn't too bad because I know the routine. This is true no matter where you stay near Soi 11. Fortunately, if you are staying at Salil, the Nan BTS Skytrain is close by. I am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tara B
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Tara B,

Thank you for sharing your Salil experiences on TripAdvisor, and we are so glad you found us as your fav city Hotel in soi 11 and more than happy to know you have had a positive and memorable experience. Thanks again and we eagerly look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very nice hotel and the room design is great , perfect position near by shop, restaurant. However the staff service and reception verry good ( Jenny and Noizee ) . To be conclusion, the hotel is great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Amine124,

“Thank you” for your wonderful compliments and we sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

In busy street, but NOT noisy at all. Restaurants and pubs crawling distance from your front door! Staff friendly and very accommodating. Close to train station, tuktuks everywhere, so easy to get around.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear marizette_13,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. So happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and that you liked the room and love the breakfast. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel's room is pretty and location is near Nana station, which is quite an old town compare to Sukhumvit or Asok station.
Accordingly, the road to the hotel is very busy, dark, and narrow.
If you are a female traveler, I wouldn't recommend this hotel. If you are a single looking for affordable and exotic hotel with local spirit, I recommend this one.

• Stayed: July 2013

hi moon314palace,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Salil hotel is located at Sukhumvit soi 11 near BTS Nana station. There are so many hotels, restaurant, massage shop, street stalls near this hotel. It's near the center of Bangkok, so you can go any places easily by BTS(Sky train).
This hotel is located at the center of city but it is very calm inside the room. And all staffs of Salil hotel are friendly and helpful. I enjoyed conversation with a staff when I go out or come back at the reception. Ms.Sara staff of reception gave me a cheerful greeting everyday.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear OsakaAbe,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service. I will certainly share your kind words with all our team esp. Ms Sara. We all look forward to welcoming you back to “Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11” soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi Thonglor last year. It gave me good image and make me unforgetable. So I decided to book Salil Hotel again which opened at the end of last year. I booked total three rooms for my friends and our children. Their rooms made them so warm and fantastic. Their beds are comfortable. The staffs of hotel are so helpful and nice. The location is great and only walk straight and turn right to Nana BTS station for five minutes. We also walked on the left to Terminal 21 only 10 minutes. It is very convenience for having meal and shopping. The breakfast is so simple but not too bad.

Room Tip: Only the superior room is enough. Although staying the higher floor is better, nothing any noise on...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

late check -in and got a free upgrade to suite room at no extra charge. The room is clean and spacious. Nana NTS station is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel. Thanks to Khun Jansoda and Khun Lin for their warm welcome and attentive service.

Room Tip: near to many pubs and restaurants
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo