“Good location, value for money”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Ranked #141 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Small recently done up hotel located just 5 minutes walk from Nana BTS in Sukhumvit. The rooms are small but nice. Do not expect much luxury in the hotel. A good value for money hotel if you are on a budget or if your objective is Bangkok tourism and shopping as against relaxing in a nice hotel. Large number of eating and party options around the hotel. Decent and courteous staff

Room Tip: Try to get rooms away from the main road which may get noisy at times
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear AbhishekGoel,

there are many more “hidden gems” here in Sukhumvit 11 that is worth experiencing.
a big “Thank you” for your wonderful compliments and we sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

First time in Bangkok that hotel staff greet you at doorstep when you arrived. Only guest staying in suit of 5 stars hotel are accorded this gestures. Receptionists speak good english and most staff do. Staff friendly and helpful, security staff also played bell hop to bring bags to your room,when other are busy. Fantastic team work, never let guest wait. You don't find that in 5 stars hotel. Cheer and thumb up to all the Salil Hotel staff.

Dear L T C,

Your wonderful compliments made my day and my associates and I are truly happy to have given you a great experience here at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit soi 11.
We eagerly look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were there in Bangkok for a day, so we decided to stay in a property which was in the busy areas of Bangkok. This hotel is located in the most happening lane of Bangkok, where there is party 24 hours . There are foot massage centers, street food, street bars, night clubs, restraunts etc. We were on the 11th floor and the rooms were very spacious with big bathrooms. The staff was very courteous. The only downside was that the central air con was not functioning so properly. The staff tried fixing it but nothing happened. Else everything was rocking.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear paulite99,

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. We hope to welcome you back again soon to experience yet another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Arriving to Bangkok I was dropped off on Soi 11 looking for at Hotel. The first I tried was way to expensive and probably also way too luxurious for me. So i went to Salil and was meet by 2 beautifull and charming young ladies in reception. I went out to see the prices on all the other hotels and everyone i visited i was met by non-smiling personnel and no good vibes. SO - i returned to Salil and immediately felt home. So a very big thank you to Noizee and Jenny from reception because they were GREAT all the way through my stay. And very helpful when i came to everything..

The rooms were great and clean. Well actually i have nothing bad to say about this place. Stay here if you want to be in the center of Bangkok close to the Skytrain and appreciate a great staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pelle_hebs

Dear pelle_hebs,

I am so fortunate to have a wonderful team working with me, and many of our guests, just like you, were simply delighted with the impeccable services they have received.We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Salil Sukhumvit soi 11, and thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor.
we eagerly look forward to your return soon ;)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I wanted to stay at this hotel for long and I got do stay since I didn't ind accommodation at my regular Grand President or President Palace on Soi 11.

I rate it as jus average, inspite of it having a very freindly and cooperative staff. The breakfast didnt have much of a choice.

Location is excellent and is a major draw. Rates are good, but some better choices are available at these rates.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I like so much those 4 days we lived in this hotel, location is ideal because everything which is interesting was around us. The room is very clear and clean. The staff on the reception is very polite, always smiling and ready to help. The greatest help I received from them when I was at the airport I suddenly realized that forgot my wedding ring in the hotel, I phoned them because I had no time to return, they found my ring and came to the airport! I was so happy to get my ring, and they did it so quick that I was in time for boarding the airbus. I thank them so much for this, really very good people!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Antonina1

Dear Antonina1,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. So happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Cute hotel with a great location. The rooms are pretty teeny. But well decorated with all the conveniences you need. The big issue is that it's on a really busy street and if you face the front you may be kept up until 2am by the salsa party blasting next door each Friday night. If you're a better sleeper than I am, check it out.

• Stayed: April 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear shirabr,

with the wonderful array of up market, nice restaurants, and vibrant pubs and entertainment places, all within walking distance. It is indeed a great way to embrace the city and discover new perspectives in the heart of Bangkok. I will make a special mention to the rest of the team about the quiet room on the higher floor for you and our future guests who prefer.
we sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.