Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Priceline
$464
Mandarin Oriental
1,574 results
All reviewsnana btsthe bell boyspecial thanksnice hotelsukhumvit soipremier roomstreet foodbars and restaurantshotel is locatedexcellent locationreception staffpleasant staynight lifeyogurtbuffet breakfastvisit bangkoktaxi
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I like so much those 4 days we lived in this hotel, location is ideal because everything which is interesting was around us. The room is very clear and clean. The staff on the reception is very polite, always smiling and ready to help. The greatest help I received from them when I was at the airport I suddenly realized that forgot my wedding ring in the hotel, I phoned them because I had no time to return, they found my ring and came to the airport! I was so happy to get my ring, and they did it so quick that I was in time for boarding the airbus. I thank them so much for this, really very good people!!!

1  Thank Antonina1
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Antonina1,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. So happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Cute hotel with a great location. The rooms are pretty teeny. But well decorated with all the conveniences you need. The big issue is that it's on a really busy street and if you face the front you may be kept up until 2am by the salsa party blasting next door each Friday night. If you're a better sleeper than I am, check it out.

• Stayed: April 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear shirabr,

with the wonderful array of up market, nice restaurants, and vibrant pubs and entertainment places, all within walking distance. It is indeed a great way to embrace the city and discover new perspectives in the heart of Bangkok. I will make a special mention to the rest of the team about the quiet room on the higher floor for you and our future guests who prefer.
we sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Fab staff, always friendly and willing to advise. Rooms not massive but clean with nice decor, not a problem as you don't really spend too much time on your room. Rooms on the higher floors are not disturbed by the street noise. Soi 11 is just on the edge of a bar area so fairly lively. Lots of food stalls especially in the evening, and we just loved the campervans that turned up and became cocktail bars!
Good place to stay, near the skytrain so access to other areas easy. We emailed ahead and had a trip organised by Nathalie on the tour desk for the day we arrived. Would definately recommend this hotel, very good value for money.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter, and non-smoking rooms are available if requested.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear RobMitch7,

So happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor.. look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff were most helpful. The rooms were clean. The b'fast was great. This hotel offers great value for money as a renovated hotel in a fantastic location. Would not hesitate to stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear outhere_68,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service. I will certainly share your kind words with all our team. We all look forward to welcoming you back to “Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11” soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good location & also very clean room. Service is good. I've booked the Superior Room & supposed it would have a bathtub, but when I got the room, it didn't have. I wanted to change but on that day, that wasn't available. Then the receptionists Sa & Joey helped me to change the room on the next day. I appreciated for their help. Free wifi is also available in the room. I will definitely choose this hotel again if I go to Bangkok.

• Stayed: April 2013
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Adeline N,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.
We hope to welcome you back again soon to experience yet another memorable stay with us.