“I'm craving....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parata Diamond Gastro - CLOSED

Parata Diamond Gastro
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“I'm craving....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been passing this place for a couple of times, and keep wondering what does PARATA DIAMOND stands for. Now I can definitely answer it after having such a great time in there…The environment/romantic atmosphere, the staff, and of course the food.
Fantastic and you will love it for sure… Un-beatable experience that you will ever had only here in PARATA DIAMOND…
Try it and you’ll discover the reality on it.

2 Thank Ken R

• Thai first
“Really is a Place for something new in this town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

It is my first time dining at this gastro bar and gallery last month. Definitely is a good chill out place and also such a find. The food that was offered definitely unique and well put together. As I was exploring the place, I have to say I was blown away with the organization of the kitchen itself... For Thailand this place definitely above the standard and ensure me that everything was put together with such attention to details and cleanliness. Definitely check out the kitchen if you were there!
The food, it's definitely not your typical have already had kind of dish.. Very well seasoned and may I see as close to perfection as you can get. The portion
size allowed us to try many things instead of getting stuffed in just one dish.. I think that's the best part of this gastro!
We had pierogi puffs and their signature lamb strudels while waitin for more company to arrive-- perfect bite size appetizers and sooo good with the beer!
Then we had chicken and rice risotto and share a few entrees: pork chop and local prawns... Which were pretty big enough to share with a few friends.
Atmosphere was relax and the music was also fun.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TheBnajaa
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“This place is defined as C O Z Y...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I know city life is so busy, however there is always a treasure beneath the chaotic city living. Imagine a place where you can chill after a long hard day at work, after you got stuck somewhere in traffic, grasping to regain your mood back, and you just want to stay in a cool cozy place where everyone meets you with a smile. For me this place is a sanctuary, where you can not just have the delectable meal served that would party in your mouth, of course this place is not just for exquisite fusion dishes it is also a home of numerous great cocktails accompanied by the chillin' music. Where else would you want to be? This is a one stop gastro bar everyone would love.

2 Thank Charmee_83
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I usually dont write reviews for restaurant that I visited but having been to this place has provoked me to give support for people in the food industry.
I really appreciate the nicely focused menu that utilized most local ingredients in a different way that i am used to, im from Thailand so this is the kind of american food for me: everywhere else in bangkkk has so many items on the menu that i would give up reading but its just right for me here, super friendly service and really awesome atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank arrada
Bangkok
“Great food for the right the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

There are really no words to describe how awesome this place is! I went here last month with friends.
Everything was great!! The vibe was very laid back and unpretentious. The bartender and the waiters were really friendly, and can speak very good english which was convenient for me because i can't speak thai. :)

The food was great and all the items in the menu was to die for!
pork chop, beef, prawns....etc. and the desserts!!! wait until you try the dessert!!
great service!

wanna come back here again...soon..

4 Thank Elaine314