“Really nice British style pub grub”

Mulligan's Restaurant & Bar Bangkok
Ranked #965 of 11,164 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: 022555025
Reviewed June 25, 2014

As an expat living in China and holidaying in Thailand, there's a few things you miss about old Blighty - pub grub is one of them. Tonight in Mulligans I sated that particular craving and then some. My wife is Chinese and she had never experienced Bangers and Mash (it probably sounded quite dangerous I suppose!) so I was hoping she'd like it when she tried it. I needn't have worried - the onion gravy was as rich and the sausages as meaty as my mum used to make all those years ago seemingly every night!
My fish and chips were 'nice' - not cod unfortunately and the batter a little anaemic but still perfectly edible, with good fat chips on the side.
The beer was on Happy Hour so that side of things was also taken good care of - a really nice way to end our 3 days in Bangkok.

There are newer reviews for Mulligan's Restaurant & Bar Bangkok

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is an irish pub with an open air concept as well as an aircon area. Wide range of drinks and decent pricing. You would have to walk pretty deep into Soi 11 to find this bar, not an easy find. Service is average, nothing to shout about. But good place to watch people goes by and chill with your buddies over a couple of pints.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When your tummy needs a break, try some good pub food. Mulligan's has some good quality food at very reasonable prices. Also check out the daily specials on the drinks menu, pints of lager for just over 100 Baht - very good value. Free wifi too.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Nice bar, good vibe, friendly staff, good food and reasonably priced. Perfect place if you want to chill out with your friends over a few drinks

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went to Mulligan's for brunch with my little three year old. We had the all day breakfast, which was very nice (two eggs, sausage, beans, two bacon, black pudding, mushrooms, hash browns and toast). The beans weren't Heinz and there wasn't enough toast, but the rest was fantastic, especially the real sausage and bacon (none of this rasher rubbish). The coffee was good and the orange juice was fresh. My daughter and I shared the breakfast and we were both sufficed, however the desert menu looked pretty good so I couldn't resist (as usual). We tried the Mulligan's Chocolate Sundae and it was heavenly. It comes with two slices of chewy brownie standing in a dark chocolate mousse (OMG!) and below that was chocolate and vanilla ice-cream. Needless to say we were both very happy. The staff were very friendly and chatty with my daughter. The cost was also pretty reasonable. For the all day breakfast, two lattes, two fresh orange juices and the chocolate sundae we paid just under 800THB. Highly recommend it for the food and of course the large variety of beers and ciders they have on offer.