Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,877 results
All reviews the bell captain pratunam market breakfast staff family suite shopping area fantastic location mong kitty rainny floor ms shoppers
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2011

In heart of Pratunam district; recently renovated, good facilities, excellent Sala Thai restaurant, shopping complex attached to hotel

Room tip: Try and get the upper floor rooms - 6th floor or higher
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2011

This hotel were recommended by few relatives who has been staying here before and we are glad we finaly decided to stay here as well.
It is located right on the center of Pratunam shopping area, the hotel is literaly surounded by shopping center to street seller.
Room was a bit old but still well maintain, most importantly it is fully functioning and clean. Food was generally good for breakfast and diner at the lobby cafe. Staff were friendly, I notice some of guests may have been staying for many times in this hotel as they knew the staff and treat them like friend.

I will recommned this hotel for family shoping holiday.

Room tip: For family ask for deluxe double bed connecting to deluxe twin bed
Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank Riradi
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This hotel is an enigma. We had a juniur suite for 5 nights.The room was everything they said it would be. Spacious and clean. We had room service which was prompt and efficient. So what was wrong? My wife is BlossPerth and she would never stay at this hotel again. I'm her husband and I would stay here every time I come to Bankok. The breakfast was wonderful - lots of variety and well cooked. My wife says it was rubbish. We had laundry done and it was cleaned within an inch of of its life and delivered promptly. There were 3 eating established advertised and 2 had closed - why not tell us? We could walk to special places like MBK and Big C with no hassles. I'd avoid any tuk tuk drivers and ignore the blokes outside the hotel because they will rip you off and are rude about it. Reception was great and the ambience was terrific. To sum up I suppose it was a bit dated but everyone tried hard. The markets at the ground floor are worth a go and the location is great. Seperate holidays in Bankok for us next time. I'll stay at the Indra.

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank BlossPerth
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Clean and tidy, nice staff. Markets down stairs and down the road.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Good location near markets and shops.The room was a good size and clean.The staff were helpful and friendly.We had lunch at the cafe and dinner at their chinese restuarant which was lovely.Would have loved to eat at their thai restaurant but it was fully booked.So if you want to go book in advance.The pool was great and the breakfast amazing.A nice place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2011