We stayed at Somerset Residences for 2 nights during our stay in Bangkok.The apartment was very spacious and well maintained.It had a big living room,a kitchenette and a master bedroom with an attached balcony (with a good view of Bangkok Skyline).The bed was really comfortable.
The breakfast spread was good.The salad section was really fresh. But apart from regular bread and croissants; not that many options for vegetarians. My husband, however, a core non-vegetarian had a blast :-)
The hotel is not walkable from the nearest BTS station (Sala Daeng). It is around 5-7 mins ride by a TukTuk and usually costs around 50 Baht. However,the hotel provides a free TukTuk(9 am to 6 pm) to Sala Daeng, where one has a lot of options for street food,restaurants and shopping.
Overall a very decent property with courteous staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok