The hotel is situated some 10 min walk from Silom Road and Sala Daeng Sky train station. The distance is easy to walk but the hotel has also a free TukTuk transport service to Sala Daeng.
The appartments are spacy and well equipped but cleaning could definitely have been done better. It was quite dirty around swithches and door handles, they probably weren't wiped for a while.
The service when having problems with AC worked fast and problem was fixed directly. Staff friendly towards Europeans but somehow less pleasant towards Thai citizens.
Breakfast was average and the Thai courses were not refilled although asked for. It seems like the breakfast restaurant is outsourced to other company and several of the staff is obviously Burmese. Just hope that that staff is fair treated, unfortunately not so common. for Burmese guest workers in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok