Great hotel with huge rooms. Large and airy sitting and dining area. Very comfortable bedroom with tons of wardrobe space. Bathroom with garden tub. Spacious outdoor terrace. Kitchen with microwave, oven toaster, electric water kettle, electric cooktop, plenty of cabinet and counter space. Washer/dryer in our room. Anyone can comfortably live in this hotel if they choose too.
Staff is friendly and easy to deal with. The room-cleaner is very accommodating. The restaurant waiters and staff are also good. Food is great! Love the Pad Thai!
They have a mini-mart inside the hotel compound and there's 7-11 next door. A bank with ATM a few meters away from the hotel entrance.
I definitely enjoyed staying in this hotel. I will stay again next time I'm in Bangkok. That is if I get it for less than 100USD/night... again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok