We stayed in a two bedroom apartment with was just right for us. My wife had treatment at the nearby BNH hospital so it was great ot be able to relax in such nice rooms. The apartment beautifully fitted out and maintained so we could ask for no more really. The hotel staff are friendly and I agree you need ot avoid the tour desk.You can hail a taxi in the nearby street to take you where you want to go for a fraction of what she is demanding.
The guys in the lobby are helpful and courteous as are the check - in staff. A real pleasant place ot stay ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok