Whenever I visit Bangkok I stay in Somerset Suanplu. Perfect service, spacious clean rooms and professional staff. though some 10 mins walking from Skytrain, taxis pass in abundance. There is nothing to complain about and if so the staff will fix it immediately. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok