Lowest prices for your stay
$23
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Booking.com$24
Hotels.com$23
Hurb$25
2,736 results
All reviews bo bae bobae market huge hotel swimming pool buffet breakfast khaosan road street food shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The Property is huge with 3 towers. But it is quite worn out now. Rooms need a major makeover. In regards to cuisine, Vegetarians shall be highly disappointed. I liked the pool (small one) area, its on the 11th floor and has a bar and restaurants. Best thing about the Hotel is the proximity to Bobae Market ( paradise for shopping for clothes at wholesale rates). Well but if you are looking at staying out of the hotel whole day long then this place is Value for Money

Room tip: Take the bigger rooms as the base category rooms are really small
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank prashdolls
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Was glad we got this room for half price via Agoda.com but I wish we stayed somwhere else. You know how sumtimes the photos make it look fantastic & a place of high standard. "FAIL!"
When you can hear the next room go to the toliet & the wallpaper is coming off the wall you wonder if the full price of 3300 baht is a rolling joke!
Every thing apart from the swimming pool on the 11th floor was extra cost, this ment High priced wifi & other facilitys.
How ever a reasonable breaky buffet was nice.
So really it has a neat warming entrance but the room was a flunk

6  Thank GuyWildey
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was stayed in this hotel on 12 - 14th July in Tower C, on 23rd flr. When our grp C/I at 4pm, only 3 rooms out of 10 Rms were ready. The hotel allowed for guest to stay even not make up the room yet. When I came up to 23rd flr of Tower C (very far from reception - Tower A), I can not open the room, because red signal on lock. 1 old maid came and opened the room for my mother come in first in polite way and not forgot to write 1 message in paper sending to reception in Thai language that maybe means make another key. I came down and saw Duty Manager/AFOM. I asked him to verify new key card again to make sure this key was ok. He talked to me that "I see you 1 time came back is enough, I know how to do already", and then, again I can not open the room. Felt so disappointed. I called my mother open the door for me and let it be, so tired and lazy to go down again. In the evening, I came down to ask copied key for my mother in case I went out and my mother stayed back. The reception said that they only provide 1 key for guest. Never mind, I walked away. On the 2nd day, me and my mother came down for ABF, I followed the address on ABF coupon but bellman guided wrong place for me, anyway, I still insisted on my view that I was right. (the rest of my group ate wrong place with few items because they follow bellman). In the evening, I asked for toilet paper because maid forgot to set up when making up the room. I need to call 3 times (wait 30 min/time) then they brought for me. But what makes me so surprised about this hotel is telephone answering with short answer, even reception or housekeeping service.
Anyway, end of my holiday already. If I come back Thailand, never stay in this hotel anymore

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank tranhongtam
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The hotel is massive, set above a cramped market style shopping centre.
Previous reviews on here recommended that if any, you want to get a room in Tower A as this was the best of the four... If our room was an example of Prince Palace's best room, I'm really please we didn't get a room in one of the other towers.

The room felt dirty, the carpet was disgusting and the shower was fixed halfway down the wall. Ideal if you're under 4'6" tall. The way the television was wired to the electricity was visibly dangerous, and if a child were to touch it, would more than likely be badly electrocuted. (photos attached)

WiFi internet access is not free, and is difficult to get connections in some rooms. They recommend you connect from the main lobby, but that's not ideal if you just want to chill out in your room and catch up on things.

Don't get me wrong, I have stayed in worse hotels, and this would be fine if you were just looking for somewhere to stay for one night, but not a full holiday.

Similar to most hotels in Bangkok, you cannot move out of the front door without being inundated with offers from Taxi and Tuk Tuk drivers.
On one occasion, I was only walking 2 minutes around the corner to the 7 Eleven and got half a dozen offers.

Room tip: Tower A apparently, though I had room 3003 and the carpet was disgusting. Wifi is difficult at best to connect to.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank gduff79
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Excellent hotel - in the middle of old Bangkok city. Central to all attractions, but don't bother to walk anywhere. Only just within walking distance of skytrain, but rather take a tuk-tuk. Good pool facilities on 11th floor. Check out the banqueting facilities on the top floor - quite impressive!

Room tip: The higher the floor, the better.
Date of stay: June 2012