Stayed at the hotel from August 1st - 5th 2013 with friends, and had a blast! Comfortable beds, friendly staff, 24 hour room service, excellent and affordable food, and a generous buffet spread.
Check-in was welcoming, we were greeted with smiles and a glass of orange juice :) Language barriers aside, the staff made a sincere attempt at connecting with us and understanding our needs. The pool was lovely, very clean, as was the hotel in general.
In context with location, the subway is a mere 2 minute walk from the hotel, and bikes/cabs whizz by regularly, so commuting is easy. The hotel helpfully provided cards which had the name and map for the hotel written in Thai, this is VERY IMPORTANT, so do carry it around with you if you do not speak the language.
Other conveniences include 3-4 massage places which are also extremely close, the one I went to was a 5 second walk away! There is also a coffee shop and a few restaurants around the area so those craving variety are sure to find it without effort. 2 7-11's are a walk away as is a Tesco's.
Overall, the hotel itself is great for travellers who enjoy luxury without the pocket pinch. Will certainly stay here the next time I travel.
p.s. - It is women friendly, single traveler friendly, and also, LGBTQ friendly. Point to note: certain places in Bangkok are not !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok