Great location, very close to MRT and street food market. Happy with free wifi, fast and reliable. Friendly staff, booked for standard room but upgraded to superior room for free. Good buffet breakfast but could have more different varieties everyday, stayed for four nights and was a little over of the breakfast. Perhaps surrounded by the vast varieties of good food in Bangkok.
Gym facilities was slightly old but OK. You'll get what you need for a holiday work out. Didn't use the pool but it looks good.
The outside room corridors are not air conditioned (maybe for environmental and cost concern), it was quite stuffy. Suggest to open the windows for better air flow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok