TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,324 results
All reviews shopping mall em quartier benjasiri park bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access small kitchen big room convenient location business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok washing machine swimming pool
Selected filters

1. perfect location, next t o Phrom Phong BTS station
2. Very convenient , next to Emporium department, can get all you need
3. "Superich Exchange" inside the shopping mall ,have very good exchange rate
4. Efficient checkin and checkout
5. building is a bit old, interior is outdate

Date of stay: October 2019
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear aleung1010,

We appreciate your time to share your remarkable experience at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. It was exciting to read that you had a great stay in particular our great location next to BTS skytrain, shopping malls and our service during stay since check-in until check out. Hence, your feedback on building and interior are well noted. Thank you for your nice comment and we wait for the pleasure to welcome you again.

Director of ROoms

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visit Bangkok regularly - like twice or three times a year and I would usually stay at compass skyview. But in the most recent visit, my husband decided to book emporium suites.
And this is where we made our biggest error.
The room :
It’s badly appointed, the layout and the placement of the furnishings just don’t make any sense. The sofa is to the side, almost perpendicular to the flat screen tv. If u want to sit in the sofa and enjoy tv time u have to crane your neck. So u end up sitting on the bed.
The kitchenette has a cooker hood and a fridge and microwave. That’s great. But no pots and pans are provided. And there’s four wine glasses. There’s also a sink but no soap is provided. Conclusion: kitchenette doesn’t make sense. If you’re supposed to cook, you’re expected to buy your own utensils, probably
The bathroom is also one of the worst. I was expecting so much more. The water pressure is poor. And When u turn on the hot water u need to wait 2-3 mins for it to kick in. The same goes for the cold water.
I can’t believe this is a five star establishment. The toilet vanity counter gets flooded after one uses the water basin. I’m constantly moping up reservoirs of water from the counter as my toiletries were getting soaked in the process.

The service:
Front desk - during check in I specifically asked for a non smoking room. But I got a smoking room.
The front desk lady on duty was professional but so devoid of any warmth and she was behaving like she had better things to do than to answer our questions. she was also the same person who stuck me in a smoking floor.

I won’t be returning to this hotel again.

Dear dbshopgirl,

Thank you for staying at Emporium Suites by Chatrium and taking the time to share your feedback via TripAdvisor.

We were saddened to read your review and to learned that you left the hotel feeling disappointed. Please know that we have actually completed a room enhancement program to move the quality and service levels of the hotel forward. However, the big renovation plan will be in future stages with the new design and more functioning to enhance guest experience. Let me explain about kitchen equipment, i.e. pots and pans in Deluxe Room is available upon request as there is a card for this information on the kitchen counter. Rest assure that your profile for kitchen equipment set up and non smoking preference have been updated for better preparation of your room in the future.

With regard to the services of our Front Desk upon arrival, this is by all means not our standard of service. I have brought this up to the attention of our team to always focusing on our guests for best and memorable experience.

If there is anything we can do to assist in making your stays more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here 1 night with smoking room and twin room.the room located at sukhimvit area.Shopping mall around emporium mall and emquatier.Fitness strea susna are available at 7 floor.staff are friendly .Thank sally and yiwah

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Kimkoun,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Emporium Suites and writing a lovely review for us. It was exciting to read that you had a great stay in particular our services providing from our staffs especially Sally and Yiwah, our great location where we are with directly connected to BTS sky train and two big shopping malls as well as our steam, sauna, fitness and nice big pool on 7th floor. We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked emporium suites by my friend recommended and I so happy that I’m not disappointed !the hotel is good location ,shopping mall,massage ,Fuji super market ,are around and very convenient .The room is big and suite enough for my family.Room clean and big.when you enter to the hotel ,you can see a warm smile welcome from the front staff.Welcome drink arrangement.Room is ready for us in the morning .Im so happy and everything so smoothly.Thank you miss Sawitree for your service.

Dear LwinThin,

Thank you very much for a descriptive on-line review of our hotel and your wonderful comments. It is indeed heartening to know that you and your family had an enriching experience with us from our personalized service and hospitality provided by our staff especially Ms. Sawitree who has met your expectations. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in particular our good location, good shopping mall, directly connected to sky train to bring you around Bangkok without traffic jam as well as surrounding with many massage shops and restaurants around. We do hope to have you back as we continuously strive to be your first choice accommodation whenever you and your family travel to Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is one of my favorite in BKK because location is best for shopping and restaurant especially Empolium shopping mall and Emquartier that we can buy all of items I want to buy. But also good staff hospitality.

Dear AtsuoJapon,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Emporium Suites and writing a lovely review for us. It was exciting to read that you had a great stay in particular our services providing from our staffs room and great location where we are with directly connected to BTS sky train and two big shopping malls. We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.