2,284 results
All reviews shopping mall benjasiri park em quartier bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access convenient location small kitchen big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok swimming pool washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is good location as next to the shopping mall such as Emporium mall and emquatier.Close with sky train and very convenient to shopping.The park opposite the hotel too.My family are here for along term stay .the room really clean and big.Thank you sally and dow for her service

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Hengworld,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us and sharing with us your remarkable experience during your stay at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. We are most delighted to learn that you were impressed with our perfect location, our big clean room, the next door park and especially our great employees, Sally and Dow. We certainly share them with our staff. Look forward to your return visit to Bangkok and Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice place to stay in Bangkok. Friendly staffs, Ms. Sirorat and her colleagues, and warm atmosphere.
Location near Big shopping mall and includes very famous Thai’s SPA, THANN.
Swimming pool and sport gym are also very nice and clean.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Crescentblue,

Thank you for the lovely review and the 5-star rating . It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in particular our services providing from our staffs especially Sirorat and team as well as our great location connected with shopping malls, THANN spa and our nice and big swimming pool and fitness. We do hope to have you back as we continuously strive to be your first choice accommodation whenever you travel to Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our experience in the hotel was very memorial. The room was really nice and clean and new of carpet. Bathroom and amenities were well standard, comfortable. Everything is perfect. I stayed here many times a year and I would like special thank to miss sawitree and her team, too friendly and kind and arrange the room as what I needed. The hotel location was great with all the shop for shopping such as emporium mall, emquatier, terminal 21.you can find a great restaurant near by or beauty shop. Everything already at this area. The noise music come time to time but I understand as city area. The hotel have great facilities, swimming pool, fitness, stream, spa right at 7 floor, Chinese restaurant at EL floor.I have only minor suggestions for improve the life coz very slow to wait.Overall it Was a great stay and I will be back again and again to see your welcome smile.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear wangStepahnie,

What a pleasure to read your marvelous review and that our city center location and its pleasant and tranquil green setting of the pool garden made such a wonderful impression. It is also very gratifying to know that you were pleased with everything from the luxury of sheer space of our rooms, our Chinese restaurant-Emporia and particularly our service from Ms. Sawitree. However, we do really apologize also for the elevators traffic which is more crowded during peak hours when most of guest going for breakfast and leave hotel in morning and return in evening. Thank you very much for your kind praise and for sharing your happy experience at Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

We are definitely looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Emporium or the art of saying "NO" or "I DON'T KNOW" thanks to a well-trained staff. Enn this beautiful morning of Thursday, August 29, 2019, I am greeted by a broad smile by a charming person...... it's really heartwarming especially after a long flight. It's about 7:30 am and I ask her if it's possible to take possession of my room which she says "no" and that I have to pay 3000 baths, well the settlement is the regulation, I ask her a commercial gesture it's always "no" without having taken the paint e to pass on my request to his supervisor. I ask if it is possible to have a paid breakfast and charge my future room because I don't have baths on me.......always "no" but I can use my credit card. I asked the nice lady if there is a spa and if the spa can make manucure and pedicure…..then she said"i Don't know" and "i have to call them by myself"...…...great!!!!!! So I'm going to eat after this royal welcome and without a welcome glass. After a good breakfast I will pay and my american express card does not pass, I ask mrs suppatta (cashier) if she validated several times before realizing that I needed my pin code , but she answers me with such aggressiveness meaning that she knows her job and that it is my card that does not pass. I offer him a second card but the payment does not pass,she asks me to follow her as if I were a dog and at miracle my card passes on the lobby machine, in fact they had a connection problem in restaurant. Around noon I am given room 2625, I am so tired and want to rest....... shattered!!!!! the next room is under construction and you can clearly hear the sound of the machines and the hammer.....how could they dare to sell me this room in the belief that I was not going to say anything? I obviously refuse to move in and demanded to change rooms...... The attached photo shows the condition of the next room. They finally gave me the 2725 (i'm still here).To finish my worst rating for the restaurant staff, no smile, the staff always looked angry.
You can answer me, you emporium staff, with your phony excuse formulas, know that the damage is already done and I know that you will do nothing to repair your mistakes.

A disgusted customer.......

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear evariste202,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is delightful to read that our associates greeted you with a heartfelt warm welcome back to Emporium Suites by Chatrium, as you are a returning guest having stayed twice with us over the past decade.
The regulation of paying for the room in advance if the guest wishes to take possession of it prior to the guaranteed check-in time is common throughout the hotel industry as I recollect the previous time you stayed with us you have made such arrangements under such conditions. Besides we did give the option for an earlier check-in at 10 AM considering that you had booked a special promotion on our website with a guaranteed check-in at 11AM, which you gladly accepted.
The matter of having the breakfast charged to the room or being paid directly at the restaurant could have been handled more vividly by explaining that all our restaurant outlets are outsourced even though any mishaps, unfriendliness of employees, related cross charges, payments etc. if being unfulfilled are reflecting badly on the hotels image at the end. Knowledge of managed and none managed facilities is key to provide a professional service, we always aim to achieve. It shows that we seem to have fallen short on this, giving the doubt that there has been some miscommunication involved as our associate stated that she was going to call once the SPA opens to inquire about your request, rather then having you to call.
I can assure you there was no intention to have your room allocated to a room where work was carried out at the time of your arrival. Our bellmen who delivered your luggage had noted that work was carried out and intendent right way to call back to the Front Office to inquire and rectify the situation. However, he was not given that chance as you had called to our Front Office and advised our Bellmen that you will write about this on TripAdvisor with the picture you took while being with him.
We could not amaze you and we sincerely apologize for your less than ideal stay. Additionally please allow me to ensure that our Assistant Front Office Manager (Miss Sawitree) has already met you in person upon check-out to apologize for the inconvenience caused and presented herself to be of your assistance in the future whenever you decide to return to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice staffs(especially Ms.Sirorat), nice service, and the best thing is the room ever!
Phrom-Phong station is really close from this hotel, so it is one of the good things of this hotel.
You should make a book on this hotel from TripAdvisor, and enjoy your vacation!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 재현 김,

Thank for staying with us and hi light the nice things of Emporium Suites. We could not agree more with our great and convenient location direct access with shopping malls and sky train. To learn that our great staff - Sirorat is one of the staffs who made your stay a remarkable one is lighten our day. Look forward to seeing you soon.