2,284 results
All reviews shopping mall benjasiri park em quartier bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access convenient location small kitchen big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok swimming pool washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Emporium or the art of saying "NO" or "I DON'T KNOW" thanks to a well-trained staff. Enn this beautiful morning of Thursday, August 29, 2019, I am greeted by a broad smile by a charming person...... it's really heartwarming especially after a long flight. It's about 7:30 am and I ask her if it's possible to take possession of my room which she says "no" and that I have to pay 3000 baths, well the settlement is the regulation, I ask her a commercial gesture it's always "no" without having taken the paint e to pass on my request to his supervisor. I ask if it is possible to have a paid breakfast and charge my future room because I don't have baths on me.......always "no" but I can use my credit card. I asked the nice lady if there is a spa and if the spa can make manucure and pedicure…..then she said"i Don't know" and "i have to call them by myself"...…...great!!!!!! So I'm going to eat after this royal welcome and without a welcome glass. After a good breakfast I will pay and my american express card does not pass, I ask mrs suppatta (cashier) if she validated several times before realizing that I needed my pin code , but she answers me with such aggressiveness meaning that she knows her job and that it is my card that does not pass. I offer him a second card but the payment does not pass,she asks me to follow her as if I were a dog and at miracle my card passes on the lobby machine, in fact they had a connection problem in restaurant. Around noon I am given room 2625, I am so tired and want to rest....... shattered!!!!! the next room is under construction and you can clearly hear the sound of the machines and the hammer.....how could they dare to sell me this room in the belief that I was not going to say anything? I obviously refuse to move in and demanded to change rooms...... The attached photo shows the condition of the next room. They finally gave me the 2725 (i'm still here).To finish my worst rating for the restaurant staff, no smile, the staff always looked angry.
You can answer me, you emporium staff, with your phony excuse formulas, know that the damage is already done and I know that you will do nothing to repair your mistakes.

A disgusted customer.......

Date of stay: August 2019
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear evariste202,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is delightful to read that our associates greeted you with a heartfelt warm welcome back to Emporium Suites by Chatrium, as you are a returning guest having stayed twice with us over the past decade.
The regulation of paying for the room in advance if the guest wishes to take possession of it prior to the guaranteed check-in time is common throughout the hotel industry as I recollect the previous time you stayed with us you have made such arrangements under such conditions. Besides we did give the option for an earlier check-in at 10 AM considering that you had booked a special promotion on our website with a guaranteed check-in at 11AM, which you gladly accepted.
The matter of having the breakfast charged to the room or being paid directly at the restaurant could have been handled more vividly by explaining that all our restaurant outlets are outsourced even though any mishaps, unfriendliness of employees, related cross charges, payments etc. if being unfulfilled are reflecting badly on the hotels image at the end. Knowledge of managed and none managed facilities is key to provide a professional service, we always aim to achieve. It shows that we seem to have fallen short on this, giving the doubt that there has been some miscommunication involved as our associate stated that she was going to call once the SPA opens to inquire about your request, rather then having you to call.
I can assure you there was no intention to have your room allocated to a room where work was carried out at the time of your arrival. Our bellmen who delivered your luggage had noted that work was carried out and intendent right way to call back to the Front Office to inquire and rectify the situation. However, he was not given that chance as you had called to our Front Office and advised our Bellmen that you will write about this on TripAdvisor with the picture you took while being with him.
We could not amaze you and we sincerely apologize for your less than ideal stay. Additionally please allow me to ensure that our Assistant Front Office Manager (Miss Sawitree) has already met you in person upon check-out to apologize for the inconvenience caused and presented herself to be of your assistance in the future whenever you decide to return to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice staffs(especially Ms.Sirorat), nice service, and the best thing is the room ever!
Phrom-Phong station is really close from this hotel, so it is one of the good things of this hotel.
You should make a book on this hotel from TripAdvisor, and enjoy your vacation!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 재현 김,

Thank for staying with us and hi light the nice things of Emporium Suites. We could not agree more with our great and convenient location direct access with shopping malls and sky train. To learn that our great staff - Sirorat is one of the staffs who made your stay a remarkable one is lighten our day. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very convenient location. Kind staff. They allowed us early check-in. Highly recommend. Phrachara and Buff are very sweet. They are very kind to us. It's next to a large shopping mall. Also a station is near.

Dear akaneikd,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Emporium Suites and writing a lovely review for us. It was exciting to read that you had a great stay in particular our services providing from our staffs especially Mr.Nutt and Mr.Phrachara and our great location where we are directly connected to BTS sky train and two big shopping malls. We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place and good will come
the employees sirorat is good employee ❤️Place near to a mall and sky train I will be my favorite place to stay for me and my family in future and it have swimming pool and a gym

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sultanobaid,

Thank you very much for your positive review and we are please to read that you have an enjoyable stay with us. Sirorat is certainly an asset to our team and I am delighted to see her name pointed out as well as our great location direct access to the malls and sky train. Look forward to welcoming you and family back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was amazing perfect location thanks to sirorat and Chancanan they were nice with the service they handled everything perfectly. I will come to stay again with my family. The room is so amazing.

Dear Amnaabduallah,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Emporium Suites and writing a lovely review for us. It was exciting to read that you had a great stay in particular our services providing from our staffs especially Sirorat and Chanchanan, our good room and great location with directly connected to BTS sky train and two big shopping malls. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family on your next stay with us.