2,291 results
All reviews shopping mall benjasiri park em quartier bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access convenient location small kitchen big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok swimming pool washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time to visit this hotel. It was the best location in sukhunvit area. Lot of shopping mall around. Facility are very modern, nice and well decoration. The room is very nice and big enough and comfortable. The service is so good both bell boy and front desk.I stayed here for a week no any problem only the life's that very slow during peek time in the morning. Nice restaurant at EL level and lobby lounge. Fitness and big swiminh pool at 7 floor. 2 shopping malls are emporium mall and new one emquairtirt.
The park opposite the hotel and prompong station right next to the hotel. This hotel is perfect location and I will stay here again for next visit with my family. Special thank you to miss Sally at front desk help me to call a taxi and arrange a room for me during stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear shiroi88,

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your great experience at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. I couldn’t agree with you more. Finding a hotel in the city center of Bangkok with the best location with right access to Emporium, Emquartier, our nice clean and large room, our luxurious pool and gym to relax are indeed a great experience. Also, thank you for mentioning our good breakfast and of course the great services delivery by our great staffs, especially Sally. We hope to see you again soon as we strive to be your first-choice hotel whenever you travel to Bangkok.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

I stayed here for 3 nights with two bedroom nd the room is big and clean.The hotel is closed with shopping mall such as emporium mall and emquatir.Fitness swimming pool at 7 floor.Staff is helpful.Thank you sally

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mario B, General Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear Sophalchhan,

Thank you very much for your positive review and we are please to read that you have an enjoyable stay with us. Sally is certainly an asset to our team and I am delighted to see her name pointed out. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Mario Beyer

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Emporium suites by chatrium is my second home as I stay here for a long term resident.I and my family have a great stay more relax and enjoy.Shopping next to the hotel at Emporium mall and emquatier.The room is clean and big suite .big swimming pool ,fitness steam suana and also Thann spa at level 7.Prompong Station right next to the hotel just only 1 minute.breakfast is good and variety at breakfast line at El level .staff is really helpful and friendly.special thank you to khun sawitree at front desk ,she is so kind and help me to arrange the booking for my friend and arrange a good room as requested!thx u

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear theary1877,

First of all thank you for making Emporium Suites by Chatrium your home whenever you come to Bangkok . We love to hear when guests return to stay with us for the first, second, third and beyond and continue to be happy staying with us. Your positive comments about our rooms, pool, breakfast, and location are highly appreciated as well. We are also thrilled that you found our staff wonderful especially Khun Sawitree. It is feedback like this that encourages us to strive for a more remarkable level of service. Look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

The emporium suites by chatrium is so convenient hotel. I can go to shopping and go to sky train very easy. Ms.Sirorat and Ms.Sawitree are so kind with big smile. My son so enjoy with swimming pool. I will come back to stay here again for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Yunmikimm,

Thank you for the lovely review and the 5-star rating . It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in particular our services providing from our staffs especially Sirorat and Sawitree; plus of course our nice outdoor pool and our great location close to shopping malls and sky train station. We do hope to have you back as we continuously strive to be your first choice accommodation whenever you travel to Bangkok.

Director of Roomns

Reviewed August 1, 2019

I came to Emporium suites by chatrium because of the location is pretty good. We can go to hospital very easy and not so far from the hotel. The hotel is near to shopping malls and sky train. They have swimming pool at 7floor.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Dear Tamannanigar,

Thank you for the lovely review. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in particular our good location with easy access to the malls and BTS and our hotel facilities. We do hope to have you back as we continuously strive to be your first choice accommodation whenever you travel to Bangkok.