2,220 results
All reviews shopping mall benjasiri park bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access convenient location small kitchen big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok washing machine sukhumvit road emquartier
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in this hotel many times on business over the last year and rate it as one of the best city hotels I've stayed at. The rooms are great, everything works well. Only criticism would be a bit of an ordinary pool and I think some rooms are getting a little in need of a refurb.
Staffs are really helpful and freindly.Thank you miss Sally for make my stay confortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mathurose-Rose, Director of Rooms at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mattrewjohn,

It is our pleasure to provide you the standard quality of services in which will result in a great satisfaction throughout your stay.
I really appreciate your recommendation so that we will work harder for future improvement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have been staying at the Emporium suites since 12-13 years. We visit at least once or twice a year. The location is great but since the last year or so, the quality, service and staff attitude has gone down. The staff at the reception have a blunt tone and no warmth or welcome for the customers anymore. The rooms and bathrooms are run down and now has bugs in them. (Attached picture)..I found a roach in my 1 bed room suite last night. The bathroom fittings are either spoiled or broken and had to call the plumber to get stuff fixed.
The hotel needs to pull up their socks because we wouldn’t consider this hotel for our future visits.

Trip type: Traveled with family

I am so sorry that some of our services did not reach the standard as it should be.

We truly value the opinions of our guests and let me sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regard to the staff's blunt tone and not a warmth welcome atmosphere.

This was not a standard by which we expected you to experience during your stay with us.

We certainly do not wish to lose a valued guest as a result of this experience. Please give us another opportunity to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I got the room at 38 floor this visit.the room is big and clean with new design of renovation such as new carpet and new colour of sofa.thank you miss sally to arrange a good room for me and made the room to be ready for me and my family to rest(we so tired for long flight.bell boy are helpful and front desk staffs really friendly. there are 2 shopping malls such emporium mall and emquartier and connect to pompong station.the park opposite my room.many restaurants around but i like dim sum at EL level .3 lifes really slow .big swimming pool and fitness.we enjoyed stay here and definitely will be back in next visit.

Dear YokoYamada,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love the location of the hotel , direct access with BTS and emporium mall emquartier mall , spacious room plus kitchen , staffs are attentive and helpful , swimming pool was great , though the lift took long , but we wouldn't mind .

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Felice U,

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your great experience at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in particular our good location close to shopping mall and Prompong BTS station, our great swimming pool and our attentive and helpful staffs. We do hope to have you back as we continuously strive to be your first choice accommodation whenever you travel to Bangkok.

Mathurose-Rose
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this property with easy to access to shopping mall such as emporium mall and emquairtier .Prompong station only 1 minute walk.Hotel is really clean and fresh with good smell.staffs really helpful and welcome with smile.I always stay emporium when I come to Bangkok .There is fitness,steam,sauna and swimming pool at 7 floors .breakfast also really good test and yummy.special thank Khun sawitree from the front desk to make my stay really comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Yinleelee,

Thank you for letting us know you had a pleasant stay with your review. Our extremely convenient location does make it easy to get around the city, next to BTS station and Emporium and Emquatier shopping mall; plus of course our clean and fresh hotel, steam,sauna and nice pool with greenery garden on 7th floor as well as our breakfast. Needless to say, we always aim to please our guests and are happy to hear we were successful with services and smile from our team especailly Khun Sawitree. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and continue to be at your service.

Mathurose-Rose