2,067 results
All reviews shopping mall em quartier benjasiri park bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access small kitchen convenient location big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok washing machine breakfast spread
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel is good location and close with shopping mall.stass are really helpful and escort me to show the room .thx you Khun Arun,sally,was for her service.I really enjoy staying here.Room is clean and big

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Lovelyplacehf,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and complementing on our great location close with shopping malls. Indeed it is both pleasing and reassuring to read that you were thoroughly pleased with our care and helpful staffs since arrival from our Bell Boy Khun Arun and Front Desk team at check-in and escort to the room by Sally; plus of course our big and clean room. We certainly look forward to your return visit to Bangkok and Emporium Suites by Chatrium as your second home in Bangkok!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Convenient location; 1 minute walk from the Phompont station, and Emporium department
Very clean, gorgeous room and big room provided
Very good staffs attitudes..thank you miss sally for her help.nice

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Nana U,

Thank you for your taking time to highlight the nice things about Emporium Suites by Chatrium. Thank you for your descriptive review of Emporium Suites by Chatrium. This is what we love to hear that you had a remarkable stay with our care and attentive attention from our staff, Ms.Sally; plus of course our great location and easy access to BTS Phromponh station and our big clean room. Once again, thank you for your 5-star rating and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Hotel hospitality was great , honestly everything was great and the people over there are very welcoming and helpful. I recommend coming to this awesome hotel you will enjoy your stay and all the facilities.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear htalshamsi,

Thank you for your compliments in your review of our hotel and I am appreciative that you had a remarkable stay with us on our staffs' service and care; plus of course our facilities. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived very eary in the morning, and the very kind receptionists Phrachara and Panupong made me a good care of me and the best arrangement of the room. Thank you. It made my good start of my visit in Bangkok.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear userkoko2,

Thank you for your compliments in your review of our hotel and I am appreciative that you had a remarkable stay with us on our staffs' service and care. I shall pass your compliments to Phrachara and Panupong. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bangkok has many hotels that are top class and have excellent service and yet are very moderately priced.this hotel,in addition is conveniently located in the tourist area full of shops and resturant ,and famous thai massage.the hotel has high quality spa.The room is big and wonderful park view.this is my 5 times here and service is so great and thai touch.I woukd like to say thank you to Khun sawitree for good take care of my visit.I will be back again.

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Lovelylife009,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us and sharing with us your remarkable experience during your stay at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. We are most delighted to learn that you were impressed with our superb location surrounding with shops, restaurants and famous Thai massage - THANN SPA, our big room with stunning parki view and especially hospitality services, our staff with caring, particulary Ms. Sawitree. We certainly share them with our staff. Look forward to your return visit to Bangkok and Emporium Suites by Chatrium.