2,067 results
All reviews shopping mall em quartier benjasiri park bts station department store phrom phong excellent location direct access small kitchen convenient location big room business trip spacious rooms bedroom suite visit bangkok washing machine breakfast spread
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived very eary in the morning, and the very kind receptionists Phrachara and Panupong made me a good care of me and the best arrangement of the room. Thank you. It made my good start of my visit in Bangkok.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear userkoko2,

Thank you for your compliments in your review of our hotel and I am appreciative that you had a remarkable stay with us on our staffs' service and care. I shall pass your compliments to Phrachara and Panupong. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bangkok has many hotels that are top class and have excellent service and yet are very moderately priced.this hotel,in addition is conveniently located in the tourist area full of shops and resturant ,and famous thai massage.the hotel has high quality spa.The room is big and wonderful park view.this is my 5 times here and service is so great and thai touch.I woukd like to say thank you to Khun sawitree for good take care of my visit.I will be back again.

Dear Lovelylife009,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us and sharing with us your remarkable experience during your stay at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. We are most delighted to learn that you were impressed with our superb location surrounding with shops, restaurants and famous Thai massage - THANN SPA, our big room with stunning parki view and especially hospitality services, our staff with caring, particulary Ms. Sawitree. We certainly share them with our staff. Look forward to your return visit to Bangkok and Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is simply awesome. It is located a stones throw from Phrom Phong Bts Metro Station. The room was clean, spacious, very well done up and came in with a self contained kitchen. Sally, Weh & Choice at the reception were always willing to help with a smile. Place has a great deal of positivity about it.
Owing to its proximity, (around 2 mins from the place), to the metro, moving around became very easy.
My permanent choice for a stay in Bangkok.
Thank you for taking care of me and making my stay so pleasant and memorable.
Cheers and kudos to the lovely staff.

Room tip: All the floors are high up. Simply leave it to them to take care of you.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mathurose-Rose, Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear squandrer,

Thank you for your taking time to highlight the nice things about Emporium Suites by Chatrium. Thank you for your descriptive review of Emporium Suites by Chatrium. This is what we love to hear that you had a remarkable stay with our care and attentive attention with smiles from our lovely staff, Sally, Wah and Choice ;plus of course, our premium location and our spacious clean room. Once again, thank you for your 5-star rating and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I come here with my family. I got very good room here. The location is very great. My family and me love here. Ms.Sirorat and Ms.Orakan are so kind, helpful.
I will come back to stay here again for sure

Dear Channita,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us and sharing with us your remarkable experience during your stay at Emporium Suites by Chatrium. We are most delighted to learn that you and your family were impressed with our good room, great location and especially the kind services and helpful staffs, Ms. Sirorat and Ms. Orakan. Look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My favorite place to stay!
We used to live around this area, and my friend actually used to live here, and I feel this place like my home. Thanks to the amazing staff, Sirorat and Orakan, for treating us nicely and your amazing hospitality. We will definitely choose to be back here again :)

Dear hina116,

Thank you very much for descriptive on-line review of our hotel and your wonderful comments. It is indeed heartening to know that you and your friends had an enriching experience with us from our amazing staffs, Sirorat and Orkan who treated you nicely and friendly who have met your expectations. Look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.