“Our home”

Ranked #308 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Rajshahi City, Bangladesh
“Our home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

We always happy to come back to emporium suites year on year. The staff is always helpful and we see many familiar faces. We are happy to seen some improvements in the facilities over the past year. Rooms, lobby and pool are well up to standard. On point we happily noticed is the change of music in the lobby. Used to be piano day in day out now some more relaxing and modern music. Keep it up emporium suites, until next time.

• Stayed May 2014
11 Thank Chitalam
Saminee, Front Office Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for your kind support.

We are very happy to know that you love our new music styles at the lobby, thank you for notieced this.

We are looking forward for you to return to us already.

Saminee T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great hotel and location.gorgeous views across Bangkok from every room I have had there.
Staff and check out and in the fastest I have ever experienced ...great after a long flight.
Nothing to say bar good things...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
11 Thank SBthailand
Saminee, Front Office Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Madame,

Thank you so much for review us in a total positive ways.

We are honour to have you as our guests and we wish we could have a chance to welcome you back to Emporium Suites by Chatrium again.

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I spent three nights with my 4 year old daughter during this emergency phase in Bangkok. and it was great.
As it was directly connected to the Emporium shopping mall, I did not have to worry about going back to the hotel before the curfew.
The room was spacious with free high speed internet connection as well as a large fridge. For a family with small children, it was an ideal place.
The swimming pool was also large and well-maintained.
The only complaint I have is the quality of room service food. One day we were too tired and lazy to go out but did not enjoy it very much.
Having said that, overall, my daughter and I both loved staying in Emporium Suites and would definitely go back for our next stay soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mosquito2009
Saminee, Front Office Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this review, May 28, 2014

Sawasdee kha.

I am felt so good to know that we are one of the part to make your life easier while it is curfew here in Bangkok. I wish you are aware by now that curfew in Thailand is a very friendly curfew.

Staying here at Emporium Suites by Chatrium is all about "connected". We are actually attached with the Emporium Shopping Complex, there are all you need in the mall, spas, salons, groceries, restaurants, food courts, cinemas, not to mentioned that Emquartia is about to open across the street.

Thank you for compliment the comfort you and your family experienced from our room. We are indeed kid friendly hotel, we also have babysitter service per request too, this service help many of our guests who are parent, allowing them to have some privacy time or fulfill their days withour worried of their kids.

Per the comment of the room service food, pls. allow me to express apology here. Your comment is taken seriously here and I am already report to the Food & Beverages Manager who in charge of room service section. He will certainly look into the matter to prevent such the incident. Thank you for your straight comment, it benefits us a a lot.

Lastly, I am more than happy to learn that you already planned to come back to us, thank you so much.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is great place to stay for us as our boy enjoyed the swimming pool so much!
The location is great and the night market right downstairs is interesting.
Staffs are nice and offering help all the time !
We would definitely come back and stay longer!

Room Tip: choose the high floor that you have a nice view of BKK
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank jak0303
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your compliment.

I am happy to know that your son had enjoyed very much the swimming pool. Lots of our guests been surprised by the size and layout of our pool, they wouldn't imagine that city hotel like us will come with this size of pool.

Thank you for mentioning that you will definitely come back and even stay longer, you and your family are alway welcome here.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed at the Emporium for 4 nights after spending 3 weeks on Samui. Here are my thoughts expressed as Pros and Cons:
Pros
• Extremely friendly welcome by the concierge and reception staff
• Room was very clean and remained so throughout my stay
• All staff, including the maids, were extremely pleasant and helpful, especially in booking a tour to Kanchanaburi
• Restaurant staff very attentive (almost too attentive as I don’t care to be stared at while I eat)
• AV facilities in the room were excellent
• Great location to get anywhere easily in Bangkok
• Fantastic pool – a good 25m in length. One of the largest I have seen on holiday/business travel.
• Excellent well-stocked supermarket on the other side of Sukhumvit towards Asok with a fantastic wine selection at reasonable prices
• Lovely outside seafood eatery in the streets behind the hotel
Cons
• I notified the hotel that I would be arriving early in the morning from the night train to Bangkok. My room was ready but I was told I either had to pay the full half day price (GBP 60 which is outrageous in BKK) otherwise I would have to wait until check-in time even though the room was ready.
• I asked for late check-out as my flight was not until 20:30. They were kind enough to extend check-out by 2 hours even though the hotel was not busy.
• The focus of the hotel seems to be to extract as much money out of you as possible. It is well overpriced compared to similar (excellent) hotels in the area. This spoiled it for me.
• My suite had a fine kitchen with all the appliances you needed but were entirely useless as there were no pots/pans etc. (a bit strange that)
• Not the hotel’s fault, but being in the pool area was not a tranquil experience due to the large construction site immediately behind it. It looks like it will be there for the rest of summer.
• The hotel restaurant serves average food at inflated prices. Breakfast buffet is adequate is below average compared to other hotels I have stayed at.
• Don’t be lured by the adjacent Emporium Mall. Unless of course you are attracted by global brands that cost at least as much as in Europe.
• If you book well in advance like I did, make sure you email them to remind them of the booking. I did this but they couldn’t find any emails relating to the trip I asked them to book. I must admit that they did sort this out for me and the trip was fantastic.
Verdict – if I could get an exceptionally good deal I might be persuaded to stay here again but I would be doing some serious price comparisons with other nearby hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Hayner1957
Saminee, Front Office Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am appreciated you raised many points that we impressed you.

For the Cons, we are more thank happy to hear from you. Please kindly noted that all topics you raised had alrady been discussed among concerned department heads already, we will do what we can do and we will learn from your review.

Email me when you are planning to visit Bangkok again, I will make sure you will have a good deal on your return visit.

Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I booked this hotel not knowing what to expect since it was in the same building as where my meeting was. What a pleasant surprise! Room was spacious, clean very well laid out and the service was excellent. I booked online at hotel website and the rate was better than some other travel sites. You can go wrong at this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for room upgrade! chances are you will get it!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
11 Thank phyu p
Dear Sir,

Thank you for complimenting us.

I would like to special thanks for the point you raise that booked direct with the hotel website get a very competitive rates.

Beyond the rates that very competitives, booked direct with us is also able to join our Point Plus program, pls. check it out at chatriumpointplus.com

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for a couple of nights this week. It's completely chilled out, clean and the staff are very attentive. The room had a fantastic view over the city and was kept really cool by the air con. The pool area was lovely with many kabana's and sun loungers. It was really quiet so we pretty much shared the pool with another couple. The hotel is conveniently placed by the skytrain on sukhumvit so the whole of the city is accessible from there.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
14 Thank Matthew B
Saminee, Front Office Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for simply shared that your experience with us were simply "perfect".

Your review has just also simply brighten our day.

It is always a great feeling to know that our guests left with fond memories of their stay.
See you soon in Bangkok.