“Do not stay here” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #664 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
England
“Do not stay here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stayed one night with this hotel. The rooms were unclean there was a piece of chewing gum on the towel rail in the shower that had been left there, the towels and sheets were dirty and the staff were rude.
There were cocroaches running alover the bathroom and bedroom and we noticed 2 on the breakfast, one on the cooked eggs and one in the bread basket. The breakfast was really poor quality with little choice. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was just about adequate but I feel that we could have done better for the price. The staff were not particularly helpful and reception staff had very poor english which didn't help. The room was ok but unnervingly miserly with loo roll!!! The 'do not disturb' sign was pointless as it was ignored. We had left it up while we went to breakfast as we left some stuff in the room which, had we known that the room would be made up in our absence, we would not have left there. When we returned, the sign was still on the door but the room had been made up. I hasten to add that nothing we had left in the room had been touched.
There was a swimming pool but another guest saw a rat run by the pool while swimming!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel after finishing a G Adventure Tour. The hotel deducted from my credit card as soon I as I made the booking (3 weeks prior), but didnt send me a reciept or even an email to confirm my reservation. I had to chase them to get one.

Then, once arriving, they claimed I had no reservation and had not paid. I showed them their confirmation email and deduction from my account and they still continued to argue with me. They made me wait at the reception desk for 15 minutes until the manager arrived. Then I had to repeat the story to him, whilst they continued to chatter over me. When I complained that the service was disapointing, the receptionist just giggled.

The rooms were average, the bell boys were rude, the staff in the restaurant apathetic and were quite happy chatting amonst themselves rather than serving tables.

Its cheap for a reason.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Southam, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here twice at either end of an organised trip. The first room was awful Damp, smelly and facing a brick wall. The room was on the back face of the hotel. Facilities in the rooms do not match the initial impression of the foyer. When we returned at the ens of the trip we had a rear room which smelt of urine. It was changed but it indicates the standard! The rooms are small and the beds have a plastic cover. The worst hotel we stayed in in a 5 week trip around SE asia. I reckon we stayed in about 14 different places and this was by far the worst.

Breakfast is poor.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front seem airier
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Norway
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

The rooms are small and not nice. The bathroom was very old and not appealing. The room which was allocated to us smelled of old smoke, but the reception was happy to provide us with another room (which did not smell).

We left early in the morning and did not try the breakfast buffet. After explaining three times to the reception which airport we were going to, they got us a taxi and we went off... to the wrong airport, the driver had been told the wrong airport and we ended up with almost missing our flight and paying for an additional 60min in a taxi + highway fees.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed for one night as part of a G Adventures group. It must be cheap as I can't think of any other reason why they would chose it except for the fact that it's close to the metro station. Bathroom was tiny,damp and old. Bedrooms were really basic, furniture didn't match and they were charging a fortune just for a bottle of water.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Sydney
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My partner & I stayed here 1 night as the last night of our G adventure tour. This seems to be the main point of operations & the standard of the rooms was of poor quality compared to the rest of the trip through Vietnam & Cambodia. The room was very small & felt quite claustrophobic. The bed was awfully uncomfortable - the mattress was covered in plastic which wouldn't usually bother me but our bottom bed sheet didn't fit the bed properly so the sleep was 1/4 on plastic, 3/4 not. Apart from that, the hotel is in a great location - right by the metro making it easy to get around & the staff were friendly enough.

We moved to another hotel the next night for our three day stay & I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple