Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Been working as Tour leader ages finally Bangkok Centre Hotel is my place, nice people, tones breakfast, I like so much. Location pretty ngood to wonder around the city just near the Main train station Hua Lamphong, easy to catch train to airport or any where,..

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Aki P
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Like many, this was my meeting place for a G Adventures tour. I booked 1 pre-tour night so that I could be prepared for the tour.

I arrived at 10am and my room was ready for me straightaway which was very handy indeed after a 14 hour flight!

The staff on reception were very friendly, and on the second day I awoke to find a leak in my room. They quickly moved me and ensured all was right.

Great hotel for basic start of trip as next to Hua Lamphong MRT

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed at Bangkok Centre Hotel as part of a tour group so it was pre-booked for us. For us the location was ideal with the MRT just outside the front gates to the hotel. The bed was large and comfortable, the room and bathroom a good size and serviced each day. The buffet breakfast (included with our booking) was a delicious selection of hot and cold foods, western and asian.

The reception provided a great service with money exchange if needed (but bank rates better), and outside is a hotel taxi service. However, it is more economical to just hail a Meter taxi on road out front, or better still use the MRT where you can get connecting trains to the major shopping centres (MBK, Paragon), or to tourist attractions for very cheap fares.

Room tip: If possible ask for a room with view over the pool, otherwise you overlook rooftops on the other side which doesn't offer very good view at all.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank LizzinCNS
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I loved Bangkok.
This hotel is close to Bangkok station, so it is a convenient place for you if you want to take a train to visit out of Bangkok.
There is a poor, it is clean and free.
Staffs are friendly and they can speak English.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel was truly fantastic!

Cute little pool, lovely restaurant, GREAT ROOMS (views not so great!!!), good breakfast fantastic location!! Do not let bad reviews put you off this place!!

Unfortunately I can't really comment on value as I booked through a tour company but I would not hesitate booking here WHEN I return to Bangkok! (I would expect to pay something like £30/40 per night for this based on other hotels we did book ourselves!)

Only down side for us was the lack of view but we only spent a few hours in the room (to sleep!!)

Date of stay: July 2012