Travelocity
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
CheapTickets
Hurb
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Bangkok Centre Hotel is easy to travel to from the Airport. I caught the airport train then changed onto the underground to Hualampong station. The hotel is 100 metres from Hualampong Central Railway Terminal.

The hotel was clean and it felt safe. Breakfast was nice and had a good selection

If you are looking at going to the backpacker area, It was a taxi ride to the Khao San Road, the backpacker area, just make sure you catch a metred taxi or negotiate with Tuk Tuk in advance.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank CCOGuildford
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I stayed here on the first night of a Gap adventures tour from Bangkok to Singapore.

I arrived really early in the morning (8.30) but they were still able to let me into my room so I could sleep and make the most of my day. The rooms are clean and tidy. They look pretty good but it's not luxurious (Though probably is for backpacking as I was!) The hotel was quiet despite there being lots of youngsters (like me!) heading in from the Ko San Road at all hours! I ate breakfast which was ok, quite a variety.
We were able to use the pool area and showers the next day despite having checked out, this was great before a long journey. Again the pool was small but you get what you pay for!

Location wise it's great, handy for China Town and over the road from the Railway Station. I would stay again but not for a long time, it was great for one night.

Room tip: Rooms are ok and may be available when you arrive so check!
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Natcraig80
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Nice hotel. Right near to main railway station and subway. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stayed here as the first night of a Gap Adventures tour so not for long. It was in a good location for Chinatown. Hotel was very clean and tidy, and the double room we had was clean with good clean ensuite. Only issue was that you can smoke in the rooms and the previous occupant must have a lot as it did smell of smoke.
There was a pool which looked ok but we didn't have time to use it.
The breakfast was a good buffet style.
Overall if you want a hotel near Chinatown would recommend, but if you don't smoke see if they do a non-smoking room or ask if they could check. The reception staff spoke reasonable English.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jumping_traveller
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Decent size rooms and close to station (which is easily signposted from the station and metro). However the breakfast is a bit of a letdown, and the staff seem very unorganised. Our friend left an important note for us and they lost it. Also we wanted to know whether we could stay in the same room when we booked to stay for another night, and they locked us out anyway.

No safes in room ,but they do have them in the hotel front desk.

Date of stay: July 2011