1,915 results
All reviews tower wing relation officer big hotel nana station indian food nice hotel sukhumvit area night life hotel staff swimming pool nice room shopping mall hotel is located street food fon ms wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's a pretty decent hotel if you are staying in the tower wing (superior rooms or above). Location is OK, breakfast was standard, pool is small, staffs are friendly and helpful. Rooms were cleaned everyday with basic amenities provided.

Date of stay: September 2019
CRMAmbassadorBkk, Guest Relations Manager at Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AunikFarid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Your comment is certainly important and I will share your review with the team for further improvement in order to enhance our guests’ experience.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and looking forward to welcoming you with a more enjoyable experience on your next visit.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish to place in record my appreciation to your Customer Service Manager Ms. Hathairat who has been extremely co-operative, understanding, gave a patient hearing to certain comments i had to make regarding my experience while checking in and others in general.
I suggest you must have more employees like Ms. Hathairat at all levels so that they will help enhance the image of your hotel.
I cant think of any other staff at your hotel who deserves such appreciation during my 3 nights stay.

Dear Mr. Subramanian S

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and taking your time to share your recent experiences feedback on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with us . We will share this review with our team as we know they take great pride in creating such wonderful stays for our guests and ensuring that they feel welcomed and well looked after.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first stay at the Ambassador Hotel. It is on Soi 11 which is a nice location. A short walk to Sukhumvit and the Nana Sky train stop. Many restaurants on Soi 11. Including a Starbucks if you like Starbucks.
The rooms are nice, clean and good size with 2 beds. Great air con. e were on the 2nd floor. really quite. No noise from the street. As the hotel is set back from the street.
Included is a nice fitness center. Nice big pool area. We booked using booking.com at a discounted rate. We did not add the breakfast. There are a few nice restaurants in the hotel.Front desk staff was friendly and nice.

Date of stay: August 2019
CRMAmbassadorBkk, Guest Relations Manager at Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear earlthepearl711

On behalf of the management and staff of the Ambassador Hotel, I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Thailand.

I note your satisfaction with our service, hotel’s facilities, staffs service and I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.
Please rest assured that your complimentary comments will not create complacency, instead you have inspired us to maintain our level of service for valuable guests like yourself.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Ambassador Hotel Bangkok.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its our first time in Bangkok with my wife ,we stay here a few days . I really like this hotel. Love the swimming pool. Food is great .customer service are so helpful and friendly also kind as well. I would come back again next year .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Monapp123456

Thank you once again and we wish to have another opportunity to welcome you back again..

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is kind of nice. I choose this hotel because it’s near shopping mall and restaurants. Room is quite small but clean that what I like. Breakfast is average same as the other hotel. It’s easy to go anywhere in Bangkok because near BTS 3 min by walk

Trip type: Traveled solo