My wife and I are living in Thailand, near Kanchanaburi. We visit Bangkok on a regular basis and stayed at various fine hotels in Bangkok, prior to coming across the President Solitaire Hotel, in the Sukhumvit area, at the end of Soi 11, through word-of-mouth from one of our friends.
This boutique-style hotel far exceeded our initial expectations with superb rooms (which in reality are roomy suites (!)), no package tours, no conventions etc. This hotel is a true oasis of privacy and luxury. Five star service all the way. During our many subsequent visits several of the hotel employees have now almost become family members!
The General Manager Mr. Affendy has a no-nonsense, hands-on managerial style and his entire staff is totally dedicated to professional performance all the time, thus jointly successfully delivering the hotel’s advertising promise: the ultimate in luxury and prestige!
In terms of price/performance (or value for money) the President Solitaire ranks second to none in the Sukhumvit area. There is only one problem, this hotel is so much in demand that it is fully booked most of the time; ergo a timely reservation is strongly advised.
Why this “rave” review? Simply because it has been overdue for a long time!
R.P. van Heusden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Bangkok