The location of this hotel might confuse you in the beginning but once you get a hang of the roads of bangkok, you realise that this property is at the heart of the city. The rooms are pretty nice, the staff is very courteous and extremely helpful especially if you want to catch a taxi or find places to visit. The breakfast was also very nice.
One can find all the happening night spots near this locality and also a 10 min walk to the nearest metro station. Would recommend this place to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Bangkok