My family used the hotel on 2 occasions during our recent holiday in Thailand. On both occasions we where we'll treated by the Hotel staff and our rooms where spacious, clean and very comfortable.
The breakfast offer was very good and we enjoyed dining at the hotel during Songkran so we didn't get soaked any more!!
Location is perfect just set back from the main Sukhumvit Rd and only a short drive to the airport.
Already planning our return to the kingdom and this hotel will be in our next itinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Expedia so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Bangkok