I have just recently spent four nights at the Pesident Solitare.
Ihave no hesitation in recomending this hotel, for service, Staff friendlyness, room service Thai food was fantastic. The suite itself was very comfortable, Seperate bath and shower, huge 6ft plus, double bed, and if you want to watch T.V. A 42 inch plasma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Bangkok