Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
martyvose
Franklin

Great Find

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 2, 2016
This hotel is situated in a quiet area about 300metres ( easy walking distance )from Pratuman market. Without the hustle and bustle of the area near Pratuman it seems to be a bit cooler too. Good street food,restaraunts and bars available right outside the hotel.Good breakfast, comfortable rooms and a good swimming pool too. Well worth a stay here
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Sep 4, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for posting such a nice review about your recent stay at Ramada D'MA Bangkok. I am delighted to read you had a wonderful experience with us. I have shared your comments with our team and they are very happy to read your comments.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again to Ramada D'MA Bangkok for yet another stay.

Warm regards,
2.9 miles from Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok
1.3 miles from Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,124 results
All reviews night market swimming pool city view breakfast spread big c grand palace shopping indra sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

This place is very bright, the rooms are spacious and clean! We like the location Wich is at the center of the town and can have access to so many things including malls and restaurants! We are eager to taste the breakfast! The swimming pool is at the 8th floor and it's beautiful to swim at night at the pool. The front desk is friendly and they are even polite to say no!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ramada_DMA_Bangk0k, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Khun Yoseph,

Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Bangkok. We would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another wonderful experience at Ramada D’MA Bangkok.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

It was our first time at that hotel this trip. We enjoy our stay as the hotel is nice and quiet. The rooms are clean and the price is good. During our trip we went to Hua Hin and left our lagage in the storge room, when we came back it was waiting for us as we left it. After few days we went to Pattaya , and one's again left our lagage with the great friendly and responsable staff of the Ramada D'ma hotel. We finiched our trip visiting 3 times that hotel, as it was convinient.
The hotel is placed in a good spot at the center of Bangkook. Few minits walk from the main row where you can find a lot of shops and markets, massage shops and food. The Ramada D'ma is also offering free shattle to the airport link train, center world, mbk and more whil booking 4 hours before. The pool is nice and confortable. Breakfast is nice but needs a little improvement in ordering the tables and cleaning them better. We enjoied our trip and our stay at that hotel

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ramada_DMA_Bangk0k, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Khun Rotem L,

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I'm on vacation in Bangkok, we always stay in 5 star hotel, this time in Bangkok we choose Hotel Ramada D'ma Bangkok, the day we arrived on 21st of Aug 2016, we reached here an hour before 12noon, me, my husband with 4 yrs child... And they said to come back in an hour as check in time is at 12, without asking even a glass of water...they don't have courtesy even for child, then next day at night there was no electricity in my room, I was in dark with my son and husband for couple of hours, after that light got fixed in such a way, that we couldn't off any lights till next day, and we all slept whole night with lights on, again next day light went off for sometime, then they said connection of board is lose... And now today I got one paper stating that we have Misused one of their hand towel so they charging us 300 bucks..... And even they have clicked picture without our notice when we are not in room... Also I have asked them to just microwave my food for my child they asked for 100 bucks.... I wouldn't recommend anyone to come and stay here, else you will SPOIL your vacations... 300 bucks??? TERRIBLE!!!!

1  Thank palaash140609
Reviewed August 19, 2016

The hotel is four star location at Makkasan, near to Pratunam. The room size are big enough for families. Free Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms with good speed. Breakfast in decent. But very rigid in giving rooms before 1400 hrs, even though the rooms are ready. They keep waiting guests un necessary to wait in lobby till 2PM

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Ramada_DMA_Bangk0k, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at Ramada D’MA Bangkok. Your recommendation is much appreciated. I have addressed this with our team to ensure consistency of service.

Please accept our deepest apologies and we very much hope you will come back to experience the service and customer care with which Ramada D’MA Bangkok is generally associated. When this is the case please contact us personally so we can make the necessary arrangements on your behalf.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I'm writing this from an open view ..... I have stayed in Amati watergate hotel which is a 5* hotel which I would really recommend .... This hotel is nothing compared to that but is very convenient if u are out shopping the whole day.... It's clean and the beds are okay the bathroom showers are hot and has good wifi connection. If u stay in the lower ground rooms you may find cockroaches due to humidity but the higher ground floors are good. The area is packed with Indians but hey that's not a big problem! There were days in which they dint clean my room and I had to complain tons of times
Overall I would rate it okay 3*

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ramada_DMA_Bangk0k, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Khun Rumaisa K

Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at Ramada D’MA Bangkok. We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations.

The problems that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of our housekeeping department. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our motel, there is no excuse for a lackadaisical attitude
on the part of any of our employees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.