Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$26
View deal
Priceline$31
Expedia.com$34
Hotels.com$34
Travelocity$34
FindHotel$26
Agoda.com$26
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Very very tiny room and washroom.. we two people couldn't move freely.. all the activities should be done on bed because there's no other space to move.. I didn't find the staffs that friendly like the other hotels in Bangkok..

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I most stay at this hotel along with my family it is near to Arab street & 10 mints walk to nana station and cross the road you can find a boat which take you to boabe market it’s a nice and clean hotel

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My first few days here I was very disappointed, I got bad room with no window. No Thai feel.
There was a lot of construction, so looked terrible.
Now is my last day, and all new restaurant has opened and seating on the deck also. Right next to river.
Good place to have breakfast and eat h the river traffic.
Breakfast was simple and clean, restaurant staff very nice young boys.
New reception area also very nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

It was the worst place I have ever stayed. I was there alone with a huge luggage and first nobody helped me from the taxi. After I checked In, I had to bring my huge luggage and backpack up by myself. Nobody helped at all. During 2 nights of my stay, I was so scared. Being a girl, I felt it was such dangerous place. There was a guy calling on the hotel phone, I was so scared, I didn't say anything and hang up. The other day there were 2 Indian men knocking on my door. I looked through the peep hole and was so afraid. They knocked so many times until they left. I had to find another place ASAP and check out in the morning. There is no safety, no service, nothing!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Very good location and friendly staffs are always there to help. Rooms are specious with very good air conditioning. Free min bar (only bottled water and non-alcoholic drinks). Also has a relatively quit and clean swimming pool.

Date of stay: February 2017