Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$26
View deal
Priceline$31
Expedia.com$34
Hotels.com$34
Travelocity$34
FindHotel$26
Agoda.com$26
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My first few days here I was very disappointed, I got bad room with no window. No Thai feel.
There was a lot of construction, so looked terrible.
Now is my last day, and all new restaurant has opened and seating on the deck also. Right next to river.
Good place to have breakfast and eat h the river traffic.
Breakfast was simple and clean, restaurant staff very nice young boys.
New reception area also very nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

It was the worst place I have ever stayed. I was there alone with a huge luggage and first nobody helped me from the taxi. After I checked In, I had to bring my huge luggage and backpack up by myself. Nobody helped at all. During 2 nights of my stay, I was so scared. Being a girl, I felt it was such dangerous place. There was a guy calling on the hotel phone, I was so scared, I didn't say anything and hang up. The other day there were 2 Indian men knocking on my door. I looked through the peep hole and was so afraid. They knocked so many times until they left. I had to find another place ASAP and check out in the morning. There is no safety, no service, nothing!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Very good location and friendly staffs are always there to help. Rooms are specious with very good air conditioning. Free min bar (only bottled water and non-alcoholic drinks). Also has a relatively quit and clean swimming pool.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Rasif_Islam
Reviewed July 19, 2017

The rooms are small. The staff is not very helpful. But for our group it was only a night stay which was fine. The rooms are smaller and didn't have any window. The shower was fine and big. Beds were also comfy. The place is near to nana plasa and if you want to explore bangkok on a tight budget this is a best place. No much crowded as well. The place is at the middle of town but still the rooms are quiet and get a quiet sleep if you are tired.

The hotel has free wifi which as like many hotels in Bangkok dont cater all the rooms and same issue here as well.

Room tip: Rooms dont have good wifi so choose some rooms on first floor
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I booked Unico Express Hotel through online booking. If you can pay full before your check-in you can get a discount. I stayed in the hotel for 25$/night (Double Bed). The room was okay for the cheap price. The hotel stuffs were very helpful. For example, My AC was not working properly, I called and they solved the problem quickly. They happily heated up leftover from an outside restaurant which I used as my breakfast. Most importantly, even in this 25$/night room, they installed push shower/pusher/sprayer in the toilet (which is essential for Muslim people). Even a popular 5 star Hotel did not provide me this service despite sending them an email particularly mentioning about this issue before arrival. That 5 star hotel only had sprayer/pusher/push showers in the toilet of their grand deluxe rooms-that means you have pay around 100$/night to get just the essential toilet facility. Also, UNICO Express is near the Bamrungrad Hospital. That is why this is a very good place to stay if you want to visit the hospital in a day-to-day basis. There are a lot of thai, Indian, Arabian and Bengali restaurants around the hotel-so you get a lot of choices for your regular meals. Strategic location, low cost, quick service and sprayer facility in the toilet-good enough for me. Will stay next time too and highly recommend the hotel.

Room tip: See the room physically before checking in
Date of stay: June 2017